• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

V7 Weapon Systems

jevan126

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 4, 2012
I just picked up my Harbinger .308 and wow I am speechless, this rifle while only weighing in at 6.57 lbs is as Rock Solid as any of my JP Rifles. It is a work of Art and the Quality is Perfection, I got it with a 16" SS barrel, AR Gold Flat trigger and a Furion Muzzle Brake. There is a video on youtube where this rifle was tested and for being so light it had very little recoil and that rifle didn't have a Brake on it. It is made of Titanium, Lithium Alloy, Magnesium and some Steel like the Barrel and the Bolt but the Complete Bolt Carrier is made of Titanium. Check V7 out if you want a light but Rock Solid and Well Built AR Rifle.

The receivers are aluminium still, 7075. I cannot wait till they release their AR10 Lithium Alloy receivers though. V7 is top quality, and one of the few that actually innovate.

Yep I've only seen a handful of V7 components and even fewer guns, but they are very, very nice.

I have not gotten a chance to shoot it plus I am waiting on Optics Planet for my ACOG but will have Pics and more Info soon.

Yes I have put about 300 rounds through it, so far it has been 100% reliable and very accurate. I can't tell you exactly how accurate it actually is because all my rifles have ACOG scopes on them but with the ACOG I am getting a 1 moa with no problem at 100 yards so if I were to put a High Power scope on it I would bet anything it would group less than 1/2 moa. You would not believe just how well built and how strong this rifle is, Joel Allen helped start up Noveske and he knows how to build a solid rifle. I would easily put this right with all my JP Rifles as far as Quality and Reliability.

Reactions: Potss