• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors VA Governor Calls for Ban on Suppressors

jerryrva

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2018
In a press conference today our racist governor has called the legislature back into a special session to consider various new gun control measures including banning high capacity mags, assault weapons and suppressors.

Before his issues with racist photos and blackface, he was on an extreme gun control agenda. Including telling a radio audience that if someone wants to shoot a gun with a magazine that holds over 10 rounds, they can join the Army.

He now sees this issue as a way to be revlavant again after his missteps with race and baby killing. All three democratic leaders were present at todays news conference as all three have issues with public trust.

UPDATE: The governors office has said that he may institute some controls by executive order if the legislature won't act. Some republicans have already said this morning they are willing to talk about limiting magazine capacity. With only a one vote GOP majority, it has the gun control side already protesting outside some GOP offices.

Personally I am into my 8th month wait on two suppressors in jail. Not to mention upgrading to threaded barrels and a precision action in advance of getting my cans.

absolute total farce that these naive idiots are making laws on stuff they don't even understand. shoulder thingie that goes up, fully semiautomatic and all the other ignorant crap they spew. zero attention towards booze and cell phones yet drunk and distracted driving surely kills and maims more.

absolute total farce that these naive idiots are making laws on stuff they don't even understand. shoulder thingie that goes up, fully semiautomatic and all the other ignorant crap they spew. zero attention towards booze and cell phones yet drunk and distracted driving surely kills and maims more.

But they've already banned drunk driving... and many states banned texting while driving.... so there's no way anybody does those things any more.

..right?

Gun control isn't about guns or saving lives - it's about control, plain and simple. The gun grabbers will continue to go after whatever they perceive as the low hanging fruit of the moment, because they know how hard it is for us to claw our rights back once they get another bite.

Death by Auto and by Gun are about equal in Virginia but Governor Black Face has yet to act upon any auto control or ban. Autos and Guns are equally dangerous when not used properly , take human emotion out of the picture and these two items are completely harmless. If the Governor believes taking guns away would stop death then taking autos away would accomplish the same result besides it would help the Green New Deal that those liberals love so much.

Ralph Northam is simply trying to regain position in his party. If he can use the victims of this murder spree in VB as a stepping stone out of the blackface disgrace he will and the news media will be 100% behind him. It’s disgusting.

Reactions: Steel head
I am so glad I don't own any guns, suppressors, or magazines and have no inclination to purchase or make any.
I love my Commonwealth and of course wish to remain in full compliance with the political whims of our blackfaced racist asshole carpetbagging shithead of a governor who should already have been removed from office along with his rapist Lt. Governor Justin Fuckface.

Ralph Northam is simply trying to regain position in his party. If he can use the victims of this murder spree in VB as a stepping stone out of the blackface disgrace he will and the news media will be 100% behind him. It’s disgusting.
Standard operating procedure for most politicians.

So I was on the fence about ordering a 2nd can with my first still in jail and a long way off, but living in VA and with all this BS going on, I ordered my 2nd one today. Q El Camino for a .22 that I don't have just yet- Hopefully I'll be able to keep them once they are released.
Someone should point out that in Europe they are actually required in many places to hunt. That'll blow their minds

Reactions: Snuby642
This is a new one but the local gas station I can get used ones for free all day long which are actually quieter then the new ones due to the oil.
legalcadiz.jpg

The latest running through AP wire is that they haven't determined when the "silencer" was purchased. That's BS as we all know what it takes to get one.

The latest running through AP wire is that they haven't determined when the "silencer" was purchased. That's BS as we all know what it takes to get one.
Things like this stoke my skepticism about the whole suppressor reporting. Transfers from FFL, I can see because there is a little leg work that goes into following that trail to the transferee, but NFA items....well that's a ONE STOP SHOP!

Reactions: Snuby642
Things like this stoke my skepticism about the whole suppressor reporting. Transfers from FFL, I can see because there is a little leg work that goes into following that trail to the transferee, but NFA items....well that's a ONE STOP SHOP!
Exactly. One request to NFA Division will get you when made, all form 3 transfers and the final form 4 transfer.

So we got popo reading this thread on sh.
Someone go ahead and request it, and while your at it a copy of the police report.

F waiting for a news slanted source.

The media doesn't want you knowing when the can was purchased and especially whether it was purchased legally or illegally. The left want everyone to think it was done legally and just leave it at that to make it appear so much more sinister so they can argue, 'See, even with background checks galore and waiting periods, we can't protect you so all the evil things that the horrible conservatives stand for have to go!'

Reactions: HansohnBrothers