• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Va Gun Confiscation Looming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamike9

Patriot
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Virginia
    www.youtube.com
    After the recent election well, we have a right to be more than concerned. Last year BlackFace Northam tried to destroy the 2nd Amendment in Va without success because Reps blocked it,
    THAT HAS CHANGED !
    Now we face the enemy weakened with no (Rep) Majority.
    Northam has already said that will be the 1st thing that the new Va leadership will handle.
    Even though this looks bleak we must stand together more than ever as Virginians to give this all we have no matter what!
    We can not just give up, we all need to unite and stand with gun owners even across state lines.
    We can pressure these miserable excuses for politicians.

Support Va by contacting our governor's office. Info below...
    804-786-2211

Last edited:
    They want to make law abiding citizens felons with the stroke of a pen?

COOL. SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY.

Everybody wants to be gangsta until it is time to do gangsta shit...
    Yeah it's hard for anyone to stand alone against this, that's exactly the reason we need to unite. People who sit out this vote are going to get real enthusiastic when they lose their rights.

The colonial assembly responded by forming a Patriot provisional government known as the Massachusetts Provincial Congress and calling for local militias to train for possible hostilities. The Colonial government exercised effective control of the colony outside of British-controlled Boston. In response, the British government in February 1775 declared Massachusetts to be in a state of rebellion.

Virginia could make history by getting the ball rolling when they come for your guns. It worked before with other states following, people fighting for their rights is always deemed a rightful cause.

The colonial assembly responded by forming a Patriot provisional government known as the Massachusetts Provincial Congress and calling for local militias to train for possible hostilities. The Colonial government exercised effective control of the colony outside of British-controlled Boston. In response, the British government in February 1775 declared Massachusetts to be in a state of rebellion.

Virginia could make history by getting the ball rolling when they come for your guns. It worked before with other states following, people fighting for their rights is always deemed a rightful cause.

The 1st Battle of Bull Run was fought and won in Virginia.

It was in Virginia when Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson made his famous speech to "Rally behind the Virginians!", even as he held up his bleeding hand which had been struck by a musket ball minutes earlier.

And it was in Virginia that Robert E. Lee, one of the most decorated leaders in the Mexican American War and the Indian campaigns out west, refused a command in the Union Army and chose to fight for the state where he was born, lived his whole life, and met his sweetheart and soul mate Mary Anna Custis Lee in.

It will be fitting, that the first drastic actions to restore the Republic will take place in Virginia again.

Look at Illinois. The corrupt idiots in Chicago have ruined the entire state. I live about 30 minutes from the line to the far south. Most everyone on the south end aligns more with Indiana than Chicago. Same thing going on in Virginia. I grew up a lot in the western end of Virginia. They are heavy Democrat because of the union issues in the mines. But I know most of them own guns and hunt.

Very said state of things for our entire country. I say lets light this fuse on the Boogaloo.

How fitting would it be if it does begin in Virginia restoring the Republic and it would be known that it was Mike Bloomberg's money that started the chain reaction.

Will all those that don't get it please raise a hand on thier limp wrist.

I have tonight allready had to deal with a limp wrist officer to pathetic to do his job properly.

This is like poker.
    Time for blufs and raises is over.
    It's all in now or go home.

Reactions: 4X4Dad
    Sorry you are having a bad night, I am. I've had some bad ones myself this week.
    I was correcting your spelling in a light-hearted attempt at making a funny, not laughing at you, with you.

If you still feel offended I apologize, and offer this sausage:
    ZomboMeme 06092019192437.jpg

There probably won’t be a boogaloo.

A general boogaloo? No, likely not. Just a bunch of dead bodies here and there, either those attempting to insist on living under the terms of the Constitution, or those who would serve the State in order to summarily and unlawfully abrogate the provisions of the Constitution.

Little history lesson:

When the last civil war kicked off, the South wasn't armed. Had no weapons to speak of. Couldn't fight a war. It'd be over in a day.

However, the current Secretary of War then was sympathetic towards the South and knew of the situation and so right before shit kicked off, he transferred tons of arms from (literally emptied) North armories sending those weapons to armories in the South in order to arm them.

With things divided here now more than ever, tolerance is a word never spoken, let along practiced. I see the disarmament as just the stepping stone to a much, much bigger democrat (uh, communist?) plan.

Little history lesson:

When the last civil war kicked off, the South wasn't armed. Had no weapons to speak of. Couldn't fight a war. It'd be over in a day.

However, the current Secretary of War then was sympathetic towards the South and knew of the situation and so right before shit kicked off, he transferred tons of arms from (literally emptied) North armories sending those weapons to armories in the South in order to arm them.

So essentially he was kickstarting the Military Industrial complex?
    "Accidentally" give away all your weapons, then well.... we must buy all new weapons......

One things for sure, Virginia isn't California, we've got plenty of corrupt politicians like CA, but we are much different in our values and how we protect them.

Well, that political protection was good until a few days ago... until it wasn't. Very close race though. I heard a recount was on order?

....With things divided here now more than ever, tolerance is a word never spoken, let along practiced. I see the disarmament as just the stepping stone to a much, much bigger democrat (uh, communist?) plan.

More a keystone than a stepping stone. An armed populace is the people's sole and last insurance against an authoritarian tyranny. Firearms in the hands of the governed are an undeniable means for saying "NO!".

The problem is in failing to understand that the 2nd Amendment doesn't grant a right, God does.

When they burn the paper, the right will continue to exist. It will always exist. They are selling the idea that the paper can be eradicated, and with it, the right; but there is no such equivalence, and people are buying into the myth.

The 2A simply insists that governments are not empowered to either grant, regulate, or terminate such rights. It is a statement of simple fact, above and beyond the musings of any government.

Don't get caught up in the paper. It could be handwritten on toilet paper and still be every bit as true.

It could exist nowhere but in your heart and mind, and still be every bit as valid. It already does, and it always will. Those who insist otherwise are clear and present dangers to your freedoms, as well as your lives.

Defend your rights as if your very lives are threatened, because at the end of the authoritarian schema, they are.

Greg

More a keystone than a stepping stone. An armed populace is the people's sole and last insurance against an authoritarian tyranny. Firearms in the hands of the governed are an undeniable means for saying "NO!".

The problem is in failing to understand that the 2nd Amendment doesn't grant a right, God does.

When they burn the paper, the right will continue to exist. It will always exist. They are selling the idea that the paper can be eradicated, and with it, the right; but there is no such equivalence, and people are buying into the myth.

The 2A simply insists that governments are not empowered to either grant, regulate, or terminate such rights. It is a statement of simple fact, above and beyond the musings of any government.

Don't get caught up in the paper. It could be handwritten on toilet paper and still be every bit as true.

It could exist nowhere but in your heart and mind, and still be every bit as valid. It already does, and it always will. Those who insist otherwise are clear and present dangers to your freedoms, as well as your lives.

Defend your rights as if your very lives are threatened, because at the end of the authoritarian schema, they are.

Greg

Your explanation is as clear as scripture there is no ambiguity , even the simple minded sheep could understand it but the sheep don't have the will to fight that's why guns scare them.

Well, that political protection was good until a few days ago... until it wasn't. Very close race though. I heard a recount was on order?
    Yes, that's what this post was about, things have changed but the one thing that hasn't changed is the resolve we have as Virginians.
    We have to fight this thing harder than anything we've fought in recent times.
    This is the Dems way to get their way without drawing too much national attention, take them out slowly but surely, but we will not go out without a fight.
    The 2nd amendment is NOT up for discussion!
    Thanks to everyone who has our backs.

Yes, that's what this post was about, things have changed but the one thing that hasn't changed is the resolve we have as Virginians.
    We have to fight this thing harder than anything we've fought in recent times.
    This is the Dems way to get their way without drawing too much national attention, take them out slowly but surely, but we will not go out without a fight.
    The 2nd amendment is NOT up for discussion!
    Thanks to everyone who has our backs.

I'm with you 100 percent there. Zero confusion and zero leniency coming from my end!

2A sanctuary counties and cities.

Found out last nite that Texas has 10 on record, it's a small start.

Yeah Texas is getting it's ass kicked by California. The influx is serious - and it's not the kinda of people we'd want that come from California (shooters, 2A's, Republicans, etc). It's the weird fucks looking for a handout and an agenda to transform Texas into San Francisco (at least the cities at the moment). Austin being by far the most affected.

You go outside of the city-centers and it's a different story, but the diameter of those city-center libs influence outwards will only grow over time, unfortunately.

Pssttt. They think they have debunked and destroyed God. Therefore, they are the supreme power.

It's just a test of your home reciever no pun intended. They can make all the laws they want if it's not constitutional it's not going to fly a federal judge will put a halt to that in about a nanosecond. Then on to the supreme court. Then we the people can do what we the people do. If one individual dies from their recent potential law that they have been threatening blood will be on their hands. In my opinion the law will be watered down to try Calif shit. I double dog dare them to go confiscation that might be a bad day at the office. Ain't gonna happen.

By the way I was ordering some extra AMERICAN flags yesterday because my stock pile was low I have a propensity to give away flags if the situation is right and noticed that they Just so happen to have appropriate TEXAS flags for Virginia some cannon thing with something about come and take it. Gadsen and culpeper was the company. That's my go to source for flags.

Status
    Not open for further replies.