• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VACCINE PROTEST MESSAGE BASED ON RELIGION - Very well written. Feel free to distribute or modify.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Why Some Assert Religious Exemption to Vaccine

Each of the Covid vaccines currently available include forms of testing and development with fetal cell lines, which originated from aborted fetuses. For example, each of the currently available Covid vaccines derived from protein testing using the abortion-derived cell line HEK-293. Partaking in a vaccine made from aborted fetuses makes me complicit in an action that offends my religious faith. As such, I cannot, in good conscience and in accord with my religious faith, take any such Covid vaccine at this time. Please provide a reasonable accommodation to my belief, as I wish to continue to be a good employee, helpful to the team.

Reactions: Average guy
    I got vaccinated because I wanted. It is everybody's personal choice to vaccinate or not. I have noticed that most of all religious people are protesting against vaccination. For example, I visit churches in Portland, and the priest always says that we need to vaccinate because it is a necessary tool for fighting this disease. By the way, in Portland are a lot of good priests. I love visiting churches here because people are very kind, and the most important thing is that the priests have true faith in God.

Last edited:
    I got vaccinated because I wanted. It is everybody's personal choice to vaccinate or not
    Not really. People were lied to and coerced. People were forced to be medical experiments and take a dangerous experimental treatment that doesn't work, or loose their jobs. People were told they couldn't travel until they had it. People were told they could take their bullshit mask off once they had it. I guess that one was kind of true because the mask doesn't do shit anyway.

You got jabbed, not vaccinated. Vaccinations prevent disease. But as the courts said, you made the choice to take an experimental shot, no refunds.

I don't think anyone watching the documents being dropped about the jab, are bragging about taking it. Probably feeling more like idiots who let fear get the best of them.

Last edited: