• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Valentine's Day

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
I pick up the SO a case of Cote De Roses for Valentines day... yup- my version of a dozen roses...

It's a nice dry rose... case gets a bow wrapped with the bottom of the bottles showing...

I also look for some trinket....small gift item I know the value of sending a giant overpriced bouquet of Roses to the Office as everyone looks at them and then hates their man.....

What do you do for your Significant Other on the 14th?

1581619566333.png

1581619585851.png

Reactions: acudaowner
Don’t forget to Pube your trims for your special lady friend.

Flowers got here yesterday when I came off my rotation of shifts. For the big day I'm cooking, shrimp sauteed in butter and garlic, broiled lobster tail and clarified butter, salad and a nice glass of something non-alcoholic and chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting and chocolate mousse filling, I'm doing the cooking. We decided years ago not to waste $150 dollars on a crap dinner at a crammed packed decent restaurant when we can enjoy ourselves at home.

Later we find something to watch on our couch, in front of overly expensive wood stove with a lovely fire curled up in one of our expensive blankets. Then we'll see if we can figure out what to do with ourselves for bedtime.

We are both a couple of years from retirement, we have an incredible house and an awesome shop on a couple of acres and plenty of very high quality furniture to sit on comfortably. My wife can bake and we both can cook and while fine dining is occasionally fun going out on a holiday like Valentine's Day really does seem like a complete waste of money nearly every time.

Flowers got here yesterday when I came off my rotation of shifts. For the big day I'm cooking, shrimp sauteed in butter and garlic, broiled lobster tail and clarified butter, salad and a nice glass of something non-alcoholic and chocolate cake with chocolate fudge frosting and chocolate mousse filling, I'm doing the cooking. We decided years ago not to waste $150 dollars on a crap dinner at a crammed packed decent restaurant when we can enjoy ourselves at home.

Later we find something to watch on our couch, in front of overly expensive wood stove with a lovely fire curled up in one of our expensive blankets. Then we'll see if we can figure out what to do with ourselves for bedtime.

We are both a couple of years from retirement, we have an incredible house and an awesome shop on a couple of acres and plenty of very high quality furniture to sit on comfortably. My wife can bake and we both can cook and while fine dining is occasionally fun going out on a holiday like Valentine's Day really does seem like a complete waste of money nearly every time.
Perfect

My wife is Jewish(heritage, not religion). If I spent more than $6.99 on flowers at Trader Joe's she would think I was nuts. She prefers cards from the $1 store, but yet has no issue with my gun purchases. Gotta love her.

Presents for wife ranges from a Makita Chain Saw, A Harbor Freight 12 speed "Mixer" , recently some precious metal coins and bars.

This valentine is more precious metal, brass, lead, copper.
Wrapped in Aluminium.
I'll let you know how it goes when she wakes up :)
Smiles :)

Attachments

• Precious.jpg
    Precious.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
I love her everyday, I try to make it special. i don't need a one day love rodeo to proof it to her.

If she loves you back she doesn't want presents and stuff ;)
Gifting is nice in a marriage or relationship but the whole expensive shit just doesn't proof anything, She could still be cheating and all.

I might chip in on the Uber when I tell her she has to leave in the morning.

I took the transmission for her 66 Olds to the shop. She's going to need something behind the 455 that'll hold up to her right foot.
Ain't I a jewel?

Reactions: Barneybdb
My wife is Jewish(heritage, not religion). If I spent more than $6.99 on flowers at Trader Joe's she would think I was nuts. She prefers cards from the $1 store, but yet has no issue with my gun purchases. Gotta love her.
Your wife and mine are cut from the same cloth!

For Valentine's I artificially inseminated a cow. Then later in the day I bought the wife a box of chocolates. I am living the dream.