• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Valkyrie owners question.

superde

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 7, 2003
Bryan, Texas
What is the thread pitch under the AAC muzzle break? If you have a bathroom scale, please throw it on there and tell me what it weighs (what scope, etc).

Thanks,

David

Re: Valkyrie owners question.

My rifle is 16.8 lbs. It has a USO SN3 3.8-22X plus the ARD, butler caps, Seekins low rings(35mm) and Atlas bipod cleats. I'm not going to try and take the muzzle brake off but I'm pretty sure it's 5/8-24 TPI. I can find out the thread pitch if you really need to know?

Or you could not be LaZy and call GA Precision and ask for the specs of the build..... or do a search for all the previous and the original threads for the Valkyrie build.

Thanks idings3.

Actually I did do a search of the previous threads - I saw no reference to thread pitch, and George "thought" it would weigh in around 13.5lbs. I am going to call today to find out. I know of a Valkyrie for sale, and was trying to find out yesterday evening to help me make my mind up.

If you don't have anything nice to say...