• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Value of a Rem 700 adl action only?

metal2meat

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
Farmington, NM
Ok I've tried the "search" and "advanced search" options and I'm either doing it wrong or..... I'm probably doing it wrong. Looking for a little help putting a value on the following action and extras:

Complete Rem 700, long action, ADL, Axxx series, has been bead blasted and is very clean. Has factory trigger (may have been worked- no creep, crisp break at about 2lbs), magazine box, spring and follower, original and a new set of action screws and a Sako extractor that is in the sealed bag (not installed).

It seems I've seen long actions sell in the neighborhood of about $375-$425, but now I can't find any of those posts so I sure would appreaciate a little help here. Thanks!!

Re: Value of a Rem 700 adl action only?

Seems reasonable, I searched the last few sold here on the Hide and the price seems about right.

Can I ask what folks are paying for a run of the mill used Rem 700 rifle either short or long action.

If it were a short action, I think your price range would be right on, however long actions are a bit less, maybe $25-$50 less. Good luck with your sale.