• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Value of boush&lamb 10x40

bcpdshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2011
NW Louisiana
Boush&lamb tactical 10x40 mildot reticle 1/4 moa adj.
I purchased this scope new years ago can not remember the year. I believe I paid right at $1,100 for it back then.
I am curious what it would be worth now?
Thanks

Re: Value of boush&lamb 10x40

the Bausch and Lomb 10x 4000 series? oh about $600, give or take depending on condition. SUPERB scope as far as glass and repeatability. Unfortunately, modern scopes encompass more than that these days. Still one hell of an heirloom that is.

Yea it has been a good scope and still is. The thing about it is I just replaced the f1 on my comp rifle with the s&b msr so the f1 is going on the working rifle which means the Boush&Lamb is coming off. Problem I don't know if it would be worth trying to pass this scope on to someone else or just keep it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the Bausch and Lomb 10x 4000 series? oh about $600, give or take depending on condition. SUPERB scope as far as glass and repeatability. Unfortunately, modern scopes encompass more than that these days. Still one hell of an heirloom that is. </div></div>

You can get more than that for it if it's in excellent condition. There was someone who was selling one here, not too long ago and was being offered USO ST-10's by a couple posters for it in straight-across trade...