• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Value of FN SPR factory DBM?

Pigman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
Katy, TX
I've been looking for an FN SPR action and found one that comes with the factory DBM for $485. I'm going to use CDI bottom metal so I don't need the factory DBM. First off, is $485 a good deal for the action with DBM? Second, does anyone have any idea of how much the factory DBM is worth?

Thanks

Re: Value of FN SPR factory DBM?

I think the FN TBM is better than CDI, personally.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think the FN TBM is better than CDI, personally. </div></div>

NO DOUBT!!!

Thanks guys, I'll look into the TBM.

So let's say the action is $510 ($485+shipping and FFL transfer) and I sell the DBM for $140. I will have paid roughly $370 for the action alone. Is this a good deal or would I be paying too much?

I think you should buy it too.
smile.gif

Geb

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pigman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I'll look into the TBM.

So let's say the action is $510 ($485+shipping and FFL transfer) and I sell the DBM for $140. I will have paid roughly $370 for the action alone. Is this a good deal or would I be paying too much? </div></div>

The deal is fine...but you will NEVER get $140 for the factory DBM. $35-40 for the mag and $20-25 for the BM. NOBODY wants the factory DBM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pigman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks guys, I'll look into the TBM.

So let's say the action is $510 ($485+shipping and FFL transfer) and I sell the DBM for $140. I will have paid roughly $370 for the action alone. Is this a good deal or would I be paying too much? </div></div>

The deal is fine...but you will NEVER get $140 for the factory DBM. $35-40 for the mag and $20-25 for the BM. NOBODY wants the factory DBM.</div></div>

Thanks for the input. I'm going to try to get as much money out of it as I can. I was hoping to get atleast $100 out of it but I may have to settle with $50-60.