• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VAMC. Vax or find another job

db2000

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 27, 2020
    VAMC Town Hall mtg with the director today.
    Paraphrasing but essentially it’s get vaccinated or find another job for those in direct patient care areas. If you can’t be moved into another position in .gov within 2 weeks then you’re SOL is my understanding. This includes some nurses that I have been working with in the HCI unit for over 2 years treating Covid. Damn Uncle Sam. Brutal.

WTF, have they not heard covid pandemic is over?
    and
    even if the vaccine may have once worked even a little bit, that was 2 years ago and today it protects no one from anything and may in fact kill you?

FUCKING WOW this country has reached a new level of stupid...

so exit stage left. no job is worth that fucking shot. at this point, it is obvious and should be an easy decision. if you go ahead now, with everything that has come to light and is known.....then you are a fucking fool.

i fully recognize the fear of the unknown. usually, once you make a change and the dust settles, you are way better off.
    4AE352AF-2A0E-4AA3-8989-F04A43A7533C.jpeg

Get fired and come right back in as a travel nurse for 3x-4x the money. Stupidity should cost them.
    Exactly since they don't have shot requirements in any hospital around me for travelers....which is as consistently ignorant as the whole thing has been. No way would I take a shot that has proved useless for a virus you have 99.xx% chance of surviving. The kicker is that even with supressed information it is clear the shots are causing lots of problems.

Walk away. Been there, done that, so glad I didn’t get the jabs. Went from $150K a year to $50K. Sounds like you could make more though.

the sad irony is that these people were allowed (counted on) to work without any experimental clotshot, during the height of the panic, and they did so bravely at their own risk (or so they were told), and now when the clotshot has failed and they have seen the adverse affects, they are still being coerced or threatened with termination.

Get fired and come right back in as a travel nurse for 3x-4x the money. Stupidity should cost them.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way unless you go to a state that doesn't have the same policy. From what my wife tells me, there are hospitals that follow Government guidance because they receive Federal monies for health coverage.

If you do move to such a state, then you have to get licensed to practice in that jurisdiction. There is no Federal license. Each state requires passing the exam.

I agree 100% about the money though. If you are a young nurse or someone without travel restrictions, you can make a shit ton of money.

My daughter took a test for the travel company. She has a license in TN and the only state that made her test for a contract was when she went to NYC for the first 6 months of COVID. And New York taxed the hell out of her also. A real thank you for the volunteers in the first stage of the pandemic.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way unless you go to a state that doesn't have the same policy. From what my wife tells me, there are hospitals that follow Government guidance because they receive Federal monies for health coverage.

If you do move to such a state, then you have to get licensed to practice in that jurisdiction. There is no Federal license. Each state requires passing the exam.

I agree 100% about the money though. If you are a young nurse or someone without travel restrictions, you can make a shit ton of money.

iu
    iu

iu
    iu

iu
    iu

The entire Health care Industry helped create this monster. Healthcare shut up about the truth for money. They had a little dance party while keeping me from visiting my dying grandmother. Then lied about her COD for a check. I will give as many fucks as they gave me while they perpetuated this lie.

WTF, have they not heard covid pandemic is over?
    and
    even if the vaccine may have once worked even a little bit, that was 2 years ago and today it protects no one from anything and may in fact kill you?

FUCKING WOW this country has reached a new level of stupid...
    Not stupid, evil. The people implementing these plans are fucking evil

Take the idea "healthcare" out of the equation or your thought process.

It's pretty obvious the shot neither lessens or prevents illness.

Now insert the word "cock" where the word shot would be.

Are you even questioning what you are going to do now?

"You must let's us put this "cock" in you or you will be fired."

Get it?

Last edited:
    Get fired. File lawsuit when it pops up in a year or so.

We need a functioning judicial system that works in conjunction with the Constitution for that to happen.

We are a veneer of what was the USA, as thin as the flag flying out in front of my house.

Still it's strong fabric if people would start to support it.

Reactions: Jgunner
    My daughter and my nephew had to get creative and find an employer that didn’t require the shot. They are both doing fine.