• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vances in Columbus OH has 210M primers

Re: Vances in Columbus OH has 210M primers

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jefds12345</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just giving a heads up for those in Ohio, they had between 20-30k. </div></div>

Were you there cause when I go online they have nothing but muzzleloading primers

Am I missing something here? Just went to their website and they only have the CCI primers for muzzle loading and percussion caps.

I was at the store 5 hours ago, they also had CCI BR2, and 205m, alot of each. I got the last 5lb jug of RL15. It probably wont be on the web site, give the store a call but be prepared to wait. I took a number and had to wait 50min last week when I was at the store.

The only small rifle they had was the 205m, the rest were large rifle, and that was yesterday.

Anybody local over there I could talk into picking up a couple thousand 205M's for me? Pretty please???