• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Varget 8lb. jug. Denver area.

Jefe's Dope

Red Forman
Minuteman
  • Dec 20, 2017
    Impulse bought a 8lb. jug of Varget because I saw an 8lb. jug of Varget on the shelf. Don't 'need' this right now so...

$400

IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

Would you meet halfway in Loveland?
    Normally my answer would be no. But for you and considering you're coming down from Wyoming, I would.

Or if you can wait, I would meet in Cheyenne the next Wyco match at Otto Rd. But I think they're done for this season. But I may be joining Otto Rd. shortly and would need to come up for the safety cert. so I could also deliver then. All depends on how soon you need it. LMK.

Normally my answer would be no. But for you and considering you're coming down from Wyoming, I would.

Or if you can wait, I would meet in Cheyenne the next Wyco match at Otto Rd. But I think they're done for this season. But I may be joining Otto Rd. shortly and would need to come up for the safety cert. so I could also deliver then. All depends on how soon you need it. LMK.
    Hey I’m the MD for the cheyenne match. I’m sure we have met 😂
    I am planning on a November match

Reactions: Jefe's Dope