• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Varget 8lbs

Mantlemvp

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2023
Missouri
I have 2 8 lbs jugs of Varget $350.00 per jug. No shipping must pickup in Missouri. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5743.jpg
    IMG_5743.jpg
    558.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
In a box. The same way you ship anything else. Do you ever break the speed limit? You ever not wear your seatbelt?

Not really. Hate speeding tickets. Never ever need to talk to the cops. Leave sooner is my motto.
Always wear the belt. FF and ER/ICU for 2 decades plus has led me to believe its a good idea.

Openly advertising breaking federal law is a bad idea. Hence why I asked, hoping for a seller response that he had hazmat or a way to ship as such…. .

Be in OK Monday if you wanna shoot and pop a top on a coolie or 3.
Stillwater area.

Reactions: TheBigCountry
Not really. Hate speeding tickets. Never ever need to talk to the cops. Leave sooner is my motto.
Always wear the belt. FF and ER/ICU for 2 decades plus has led me to believe its a good idea.

Openly advertising breaking federal law is a bad idea. Hence why I asked, hoping for a seller response that he had hazmat or a way to ship as such…. .

Be in OK Monday if you wanna shoot and pop a top on a coolie or 3.
Stillwater area.
That’s a few hours north of me, otherwise I’d take you up on it.

• Sad
Reactions: powdahound76