• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget and small rifle primers.

Jrb572

Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 7, 2008
    Missouri
    Graff's in St. Charles Mo. had both in tonight. Only thing is primers only can get a hundred and 1pound of varget at a time . But hey I'm happy I got some. Just to let you Missouri guys know it was there. I hate to say it but I'm glad of the restriction right now. It will give some of us a chance to get some products finaly

Re: Varget and small rifle primers.

Thanks for the info. I got caught flat-footed by the panic of '09. I've got more than enough projectiles and powder, but my primer supply will be quite low by later this summer.

I was at Graff's in St. Charles last week to window shop. They were pricing primers at $34 per 1000 - if they were in stock. What's the price per 100?

$3.86. Ask at the counter. I almost left without asking. There not on the shelf

Was there this afternoon and got 100 ea of large rifle and small pistol with the same restriction. Last weekend they didn't have any small pistol.