• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

***VARGET IN STOCK AT NATCHEZ***

Re: ***VARGET IN STOCK AT NATCHEZ***

Holy crap it's gone! Thank god I'm a fast typer I really needed the powder. 16 lbs incoming!

Hey Stan

Just curious... How did you find out it was in stock? I was suppose to be noticed when they had stock but never got an email.

Thanks!

I had a customer come in to my work today (very non firearms related work) and tell me that he scored some Varget from Natchez today. Said he called on Friday and they guy told him to call back Monday morning at 10am sharp. He did and they had it in stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy crap it's gone! Thank god I'm a fast typer I really needed the powder. 16 lbs incoming! </div></div>

Gee........I can't imagine how it goes out of stock so quick!

I really need another 8 or 16lbs, if only I'd checked in earlier!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: afd77</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joeyhotfizzle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Holy crap it's gone! Thank god I'm a fast typer I really needed the powder. 16 lbs incoming! </div></div>

Gee........I can't imagine how it goes out of stock so quick! </div></div>

Hey man you snooze you loose!
cool.gif
But seriously unlike some people I actually use the powder that I buy I dont turn around and sell it at GB for $400.00. I just bought enough to cover the 3K primers that I have.