• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VARGET in stock at NATCHEZ !!!

coldbeerchief

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2008
Woodbridge, VA USA
208 8 lbs jugs available as of 3:49

(yes, two hundred and eight)

Have at it!!!!
laugh.gif

Re: VARGET in stock at NATCHEZ !!!

SOB they wont ship to GA.... I hate that. Yet none of the stocking dealers that they sell to around here can get Varget from them.

Just called PowderValley and canceled my backorder

Got in on the VARGET from Natchez! WhooHoo!

I've been hunting for some for a while!

Whisper

Canceled mine with Midsouth... they are still trying to fill backorders from last year leaving me in the cold.

Got 2 shipping from Natchez Tomorrow to my Hizzle!

bought fourteen.

Gonna corner the market when it's no longer in stock (just saw an 8 lb jug sell at Gunbroker last week for something like $380).

Just kidding. Only four. At the rate I shoot, maybe five years; worth. It's all I use.

Get your order in RFN (or, for those of you from West Virginia, RFQ).

Thanks for the heads up, Insert. Managed to place an order before it was sold out.

Bought 3 Kegs and they are going fast!

Tribe - contact me before you jump on this. I bought 2 out of the 3 kegs to cover you. If not needed, no worries, I sure someone on the Hide will be interested in them.

Availability: Currently Out of Stock, click the alert icon to be notified when product is available.

Tried to order five at about 8:00 and it spit me out,let me order four. It's for three of us so I was'nt trying to whore it.

I just checked my e-mail and saw the alert. Followed the link, OUT OF STOCK.
Oh well. I have 8 lbs. to get me started in reloading.

Thanks for the heads-up!

A pard who was unprepared needed some badly and scored 2 8 pounders.

i ordered at 5PM EST and got an email saying it was in stock around 8PM.... funny how that works

Thier site was running slow so I called at 3:00pm Central.... Jammed a phone order in as quick as the guy could type.

Curious how many that purchase a quantity of 1#er's blend them together into one 'lot'. I have been doing it for years when larger not available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mark S</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Curious how many that purchase a quantity of 1#er's blend them together into one 'lot'. I have been doing it for years when larger not available. </div></div>

Yup,

When I get this batch it'll all go into one jug.

Cheers,

Doc

Damn I need some bad but cant ship it here. Sucks to see it available but cant order any!!! Congrats to those who were able to get some.

Good Shooting!!!

I picked some up locally... price went up, $160 plus tax

What is this on my porch?

vporch.jpg

Must investigate....

vbox.jpg

Hold back the tears....

varg2.jpg

I only plan to use one of these. The other is a prop.... I am so ugly I think I will tie it around my neck and sport it at the gun range. Maybe I can make a few friends.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brians708</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I only plan to use one of these. The other is a prop.... I am so ugly I think I will tie it around my neck and sport it at the gun range. Maybe I can make a few friends. </div></div>

000202BD.gif