• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget, it is available, but......

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Powder valley came through with a 8 lb. jug. I was contacted on Friday of last week to update an expired CC. I had placed a call to them and asked if they accept back orders and was told to place the order via the web site. The rep told me to add a statement in the remarks section asking to have my order placed into back order status.

Looks like it worked, I should have it within a week.

Good Luck.

STS

Re: Varget, it is available, but......

Good deal man ........I scored some last month .Getting Varget is kinda like winning the lottery !
smile.gif

I also got 8# of Varget, along with 2k CCI BR2 primers, from Powder Valley last week.

Order was originally placed early February. Previously had been told by them they were not expecting the 8# jugs of powder until late June or July.

When doing a back order does PVI charge your card right away or do they charge it when they get the Item in? Thanks,AF

AF,

They charge when ready to ship. I forgot to mention that my order was placed at the end of March.

STS