• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget no where to be found !!!!!!!

BILLLONGTHOOTH

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2018
Is just me or does it seem like varget is almost impossible to get ahold of ? What are some of u guys using instead of varget for 308 and 223/556

somebody here is selling some, or was .

I have 8 1lb’ers that I just bought that I would let go of for what I have in it. I was going to do a caliber change but have decided against it. Not sure how shipping would go, I live in central Tx.

Reactions: CV_Ag
Is $230 for 8# canisters of Varget a good price? I’ve seen them at L&M stores.

4064 or h4895 you know... The traditional 308 powders for the last century before varget
For me I want a multi use powder for 308,223 and 6.5x47, it seems varget should work, i cant find any 8 lb kegs. I'm using 4064 now bit only have a couple lbs left.

If that's local that's a good deal for 185. But at 230 I dont think thats way up there.

That was online at midsouth shooters supply on their last run with free hazmat. Looks like it's 195 now

Scheels in Grand Forks has it in stock, at least they did 2 weeks ago.

Damn y'all are lucky. I'm in Jacksonville FL, in Atlanta for business any ideas on somewhere that might have it local?

That's seriously amazing....does the LGS keep much in stock these days at that pricing?

That's seriously amazing....does the LGS keep much in stock these days at that pricing?

They have a huge inventory. They supply pretty much every small mom and pop lgs in my area. They sell a shit ton of powder. They in like Flynn with Hodgdon

Well somebody needs to call ghost of Jerry Reed and tell him we need Cledus Snow to bring somma that sweet Var-ghey toward the midwest...

• Haha
Reactions: padom
Anyone seen any Varget in stock anywhere online that will ship or anyone want to sell an 8# jug? Can't seem to find any.

Thanks! Interesting their website is down and they seem to be closed on the weekend. Will give them a call if I don't find anything by Monday.

Yw, yep give them a call good chance they still have them. Remember the price is negotiable. I paid 240 shipped for a keg. I know that's not excellent but its better than nothing.

Reactions: BigPrince
Sub $200 is a fair pricing. $230 is on the high end from my experience. I like H322 for .223 and can sub 4064 for Varget in a pinch. XBR is pretty versatile as well. Lot to lot can vary . in my experience so start low and work up.

PB