• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VARGET @ PVI....

cjs32psu

Private
Minuteman
May 4, 2009
State College, PA
At the time of this post Powder Valley Inc. indicates they have 1 lb. and 8 lb. jugs of Varget if anyone is interested; I didn't order any so I can't say for sure if it's actually in stock. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up.

Re: VARGET @ PVI....

I ordered a 8# jug of Varget and H50BMG shortly after the "heads up" post. I told PVI to call if out-of-stock....so far so good.

FYI. I Just talked to them on the phone, 3:45pm EST and they still had 8lb jugs.

Jim

If you are looking at their website for in-stock, I checked before I called and it did not show the 8lbs in stock on the site. I called and the nice lady on the phone confirmed they had it, and I ordered. IMHO, I think a lot of these places are not even updating their sites because by the time they do, it is gone the next day.

After placing my order on line, getting the email confirmation, I get a call saying that the Varget and some Barnes .50 BMG bullets I ordered are out of stock. Funny thing is other guys called after I made my order and it was still "in stock" - maybe I got lost in the queue. Back to searching I guess.

I ordered 8# from Graf & Sons took about a month but it came in. Still looking for CCI BR-2 primers.