• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VARGET VARGET Who's got the Varget?

normbal

CPT USA (ret)
Minuteman
Aug 18, 2006
Silver Spring, MD
www.scribd.com
Should have bought FOUR jugs last year when I stopped at Widener's en route to Nashville.

I could use another 16# or so.

Anyone have a lead on Varget in stock (reasonably priced, say, under $190 for 8#?
Ahem, $150).

Norm

Re: VARGET VARGET Who's got the Varget?

To bad your not closer, I have an unopened 8 pound jug I don't have a use for any longer.

It is sold

The guy at my local reloading store told me Varget won't be available until late june early july. I only have 1lb left.

I just traded pound for pound with a buddy.
I had plenty of RL22 and 4350, needed the Varget.
Until things get better, this may be the only way to get what we need. Now to find someone with estra WSR's.

Check those little hole-in-the-wall type gun shops.... the ones you've heard about, but never tried to find. I just found 2 8# jugs of Varget for $130 ea. That might be a good bet for primers also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: learjet</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wanna take a road trip to gettyburg pa?

http://www.reddingshardware.com/

call these guys once a week. u may be surprised what they have around. stuff moves through there fast lately though </div></div>

Just bought an 8lb jug from Readding's hardware for $158.00 , THEY DO NOT SHIP , and they do have it in stock , both 1 lb and 8 lb. Two hour drive for me ,but hell I needed powder. I bought their last 700 CCI 450 sr primers too.

John