• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Varget

sniper307

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2005
louisiana
Natchez SS has 7 lbs of Varget in stock right now. thats what i left. they are open. they also have Seirra .30 168's and 175's . no luck on primers. get it boys!!!

Re: Varget

i hear you but beggers cant be choosers these days. sheesh this is getting ridiculous

there is hope, our local store had 8#'s this morning, i found them still on the shipping pallet, not on the shelf, they guy said that what he got in probably would not een cover his prepaid orders, but i still scored several, they may be for sale if i can't raise the cash to cover the credit card charge before the bill comes. i paid $122.99 in ashland ohio.

Try Midsouth shooters supply, I just got 8lbs for 132 plus the 37.50 they charge for shipping and hazmat fees. I stocked up and got 20lbs of powder that will be here this wed.

I finally got a pound today. It was the last pound of Varget they had at Grafs here. Its the first I've found in my I think 3 month quest to find some. Wish they had more but maybe and i say maybe it will get me through the shortages out there.