• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Various Men's Combat Boots - Used - Cheap

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I narrowed down the combat boots to a style and size that fit me best so these are a variety of other ones I tried and wore during various training, yard work, matches, etc. I have way too many pairs in my house and my wife can't stand it so I am selling the ones I don't wear anymore for cheap. Buy them for a gift, for yourself, for yard work, I don't care!

Left to Right:

- McRae Footwear Men's 11 regular. Vibram sole, Very little use - $50 shipped
    - Marine Danners Men's 11 regular w/ the Marine logo. Vibram sole, mild use - $45 shipped
    - Tactical Research 9.5W (fits like 10.5 that I normally wear). Very small blem in a stitch that I threw some glue on to hold in place. Hardly noticeable - $40 shipped
    - Viktos 10.5 regular. These are super lightweight and honestly mostly wore these for yard work and not much training. Heel was peeling a bit so I glued it. Solid, just not beautiful - $35 shipped

Option: buy all 4 pairs for $150 shipped or trade me for a decent TT or Timney trigger for a R700 RH.

DCAEC9B1-1F9A-4A58-840C-80522AB54BCF.jpeg

image.jpg

I have somewhat of a boot collecting addiction. My wife swears she's gonna sell em all off because they take up so much room in the shoe closet.

Lol I am terrible. Amazon was running a special on garmont so I loaded up on T8s. I had to do something because it was getting bad 😬

Lol I am terrible. Amazon was running a special on garmont so I loaded up on T8s. I had to do something because it was getting bad 😬

I’ve had good luck on eBay with finding once or twice worn Oboz and Salomon boots here lately. Also snagged a pair of Danner Pronghorns on there last year for less than $40.00.

Reactions: Iamero