• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Vaughn Neeley (Jimmy Lile) Dual Front Iraq Afghanistan Knife

John1890

Average Joe
Minuteman
Aug 22, 2012
Houston Tx
I have for your consideration the following:

This Dual Front Commemerative Knife from V. Neeley and Lile Knives features a clip point bead blasted blade with Iraq Campaign and Afghanistan Campaign artwork laser etched on the blade. Presentation side ricasso has the "Lile" maker's mark while the B side says "082of 100. The handle is comprised of stainless steel guard with holes for lashing and tan wrapped nylong cord over a hollow stainless steel tube. Pommel features a screw off cap with interior compass, glass breaker and lanyard hole. Includes leather sheath with belt loop and sharpening rod. Blade length is 7 inches. Handle is approximately 5 inches with butt cap.

The sheath is in excellent condition. The knife is like new with no scratches. It has never been used.

Only 100 were made by Vaughn Neeley. This is an excellent quality, sturdy as hell knife.

I paid $850 for it, I’m asking $650 OBO shipped to your door.

If interested text me at 713-302-5433

I’ll get better pics when I get home.

Attachments

• 43993EF4-BE24-4063-93BA-AEE35FABC1E4.png
    43993EF4-BE24-4063-93BA-AEE35FABC1E4.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 117