• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

vax fraud continues

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

guess they didn't kill enough of us last several trips. can't believe that they think the scam can be reinforced. but,true very many,including most doctors,still believe in them,push them on patients. doctors in other fields won't gainsay their "expert" types esp in med schools. i still see people in masks. the scam was a huge success on many levels.

yes MIC a deux. we will never know the whole truth although the truth is obvious on any practical,decision making personal level. does save fed $ for the invaders and ukraine if a bunch more old citizens bite the dust.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
1000007836.jpg

guess they didn't kill enough of us last several trips. can't believe that they think the scam can be reinforced. but,true very many,including most doctors,still believe in them,push them on patients. doctors in other fields won't gainsay their "expert" types esp in med schools. i still see people in masks. the scam was a huge success on many levels.
They believe the cash they get from insurance companies. Some pay $100+ per patient injected.

I saw an article about some tool in Germany? who had the Cov killer vax shot over 100X and they want to study him to see how he is doing.

• Wow
Reactions: Jip4012
I saw an article about some tool in Germany? who had the Cov killer vax shot over 100X and they want to study him to see how he is doing.
Yikes. Does he have some weird superpower now?

• Haha
Reactions: Jip4012
This is an IQ test at this point.
Yep. Other than brain-dead leftists, their is no excuse for willingly injecting yourself with a known poison like the Covid vaccine. "But what about my job?" tell them to stick their vaccine mandate up their ass and find you a new job. There is no job on earth or pay check big enough to trade your health for.

I do however encourage leftists to continue to get the vaccine and the new booster than comes out every two weeks.

Yep. Other than brain-dead leftists, their is no excuse for willingly injecting yourself with a known poison like the Covid vaccine. "But what about my job?" tell them to stick their vaccine mandate up their ass and find you a new job. There is no job on earth or pay check big enough to trade your health for.

I do however encourage leftists to continue to get the vaccine and the new booster than comes out every two weeks.
I wish more people would think like that. I also wish the right could organize against stuff half as well as the left.

They have been doing this long before covid.
People lapped it up too.
Its called a flu shot. It took a while, but they finally admitted a flu shot won't keep you from getting it.......but it'll make the symptoms better.
I cant fathom how fucking retarded one has to be, to buy that kind of "science"

Nothing is new, this is simply the next step.

Reactions: Snipe260