• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vaxxed coworker has Covid. I, unvaxxed, still do not. Let's see what happens

MK20

Major Member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 17, 2018
    The land of many waters
    I traveled to work with a coworker, he just tested positive for covid. He is vaxxed. I am not.

I have been warned to be careful and should I have any symptoms, to inform work immediately and then quarantine.

We traveled in adjoining seats and talked a lot, so I was "exposed".

I am taking zinc and ivermectin and D3.

Let's see what happens.

Day 1: I feel fine.

Doesn't matter , it's gonna be your fault he got covid ,cause you were un vacaxed, ,at least that's what Faci would say , my best friend pestered the shit out of me for not getting the jab , he fell for the hype , he smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day and drinks probably 10 beers a night , I told him I don't take medical advice from a walking cancer lab , that of course pisses him off , last year he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, 12 months later he's still with us after chemo and radiation therapy and his tumors are smaller , but still smoking but got the jab ,yeah he's the smart one.

• Wow
    Reactions: MarshallDodge
    You’re unvaxxed?!

I bet you’re a Trump voter too!

How much Creedmoor ammo do you have in your butt?

Doesn't matter , it's gonna be your fault he got covid ,cause you were un vacaxed, ,at least that's what Faci would say , my best friend pestered the shit out of me for not getting the jab , he fell for the hype , he smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day and drinks probably 10 beers a night , I told him I don't take medical advice from a walking cancer lab , that of course pisses him off , last year he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, 12 months later he's still with us after chemo and radiation therapy and his tumors are smaller , but still smoking but got the jab ,yeah he's the smart one.

Best friend?

This is the most retarded post on so many levels but whatever it’s the Pit.

Nobody cares about Covid anymore.
    This is not even remotely true. There are still complete nutjobs that can’t get enough of their virtue signaling masks and “I got vaccinated” stickers

Reactions: Im2bent
    This is not even remotely true. There are still complete nutjobs that can’t get enough of their virtue signaling masks and “I got vaccinated” stickers
    I still see a few people wearing the face diaper and I do my best to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are doing it due to the fact that they have some health issue that they're trying to alleviate. But I can tell you this, until I see bodies stacked up out in the streets as so much cordwood that I have in my backyard I'm not gonna concern myself with anything that comes over the idiot box.

I still see a few people wearing the face diaper and I do my best to give them the benefit of the doubt that they are doing it due to the fact that they have some health issue that they're trying to alleviate. But I can tell you this, until I see bodies stacked up out in the streets as so much cordwood that I have in my backyard I'm not gonna concern myself with anything that comes over the idiot box.
    I try to do that as well but it’s getting harder.

My actual, underlying problem with the people who are true believers is that the masks are a false sense of security. These people who wave a piece of toilet paper in front of their face, who could actually be sick, won’t hesitate to be around others potentially infecting everyone around them.

I’m not someone who frets over getting sick but being around anyone and coughing & sneezing some form of plague is a huge douchebag move.

I still see plenty of solo drivers wearing masks and gloves in So Cal. Morons.

Reactions: Im2bent