• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

VBIED IVO US Canada Border

Ruining your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Apparently a VBIED went off along the US Canada border

Early reporting is saying it was possibly heading to the U.S.

Things may be getting lively soon

Orchestrated by the government most likely. Even in the small and highly unlikely chance it was not, it was still intentionally made possible to push the evil fucking gov agenda. Propaganda machine in full swing right now with this and the war in Israel. Mostly all lies and misdirection.

Orchestrated by the government most likely. Even in the small and highly unlikely chance it was not, it was still intentionally made possible to push the evil fucking gov agenda. Propaganda machine in full swing right now with this and the war in Israel. Mostly all lies and misdirection.
Not sure about that either way. If it was explosives, and not a fuck up or some other asshatery, I’d be interested to know if it was a vehicle carrying/smuggling explosives or a vehicle rigged to explode?

Maybe they were from Greenpeace...

Rainbow bridge... Sounds kind of Ghey. Maybe they were trans activists.

Damn wouldn't that be funny.

Looks like Justin Bieber, er, Trudeau.... can't keep his pigs or his terrorists out of Canada. We need to shut the border down. Keep those snow beaners and their terrorist buddies locked above the border.

Yeah right.

Sirhr

Another bit of irony is the NYPD and FBI, both domestic terrorist organizations, are going to the site to investigate supposed terrorism. You can’t make this shit up.

Isn’t there some type of parade or some big event that happens in NYC over Thanksgiving?

Maybe they were from Greenpeace...

Rainbow bridge... Sounds kind of Ghey. Maybe they were trans activists.

Damn wouldn't that be funny.

Looks like Justin Bieber, er, Trudeau.... can't keep his pigs or his terrorists out of Canada. We need to shut the border down. Keep those snow beaners and their terrorist buddies locked above the border.

Yeah right.

Sirhr
I think you hit it. Justin is training assault Super Pigs..See my other thread....

Highly skilled at reaching their objective. Killed themselves and no one else. Bravo.

IMHO, Biden had done better than expected in supporting Israel's war with Hamas. Those in cahoots with the terrorists who are demanding a cease fire did this. Now we'll see if Biden allows this to control policy.

Remember terrorists become terrorists because terrorism costs them little and often works.

We'll see if it works this time.

Reactions: 232593
IMHO, Biden had done better than expected in supporting Israel's war with Hamas. Those in cahoots with the terrorists who are demanding a cease fire did this. Now we'll see if Biden allows this to control policy.

Remember terrorists become terrorists because terrorism costs them little and often works.

We'll see if it works this time.
The fact that he supports either side with our money is a failure. Both sides are guilty of the same accounts and so is the us military. In fact Israel has murdered more innocent people than Hamas ever could hope to do and not nearly as many as America is guilty of.

America first or fuck off should be the motto. No foreign aid, bring the US soldier home, close the border and begin mass deportation.

The biggest threat Americans face isn’t muslim terrorists. It’s the US gov’ts policies and gun toters. Don’t continue to be fooled and believe the shit being told otherwise

Last edited:
The fact that he supports either side with our money is a failure. Both sides are guilty of the same accounts and so is the us military. In fact Israel has murdered more innocent people than Hamas ever could hope to do and not nearly as many as America is guilty of.

America first or fuck off should be the motto. No foreign aid, bring the US soldier home, close the border and begin mass deportation.

The biggest threat Americans face isn’t muslim terrorists. It’s the US gov’ts policies and gun toters. Don’t continue to be fooled and believe the shit being told otherwise

I don't think you're completely wrong. To some extent every government is somewhat evil. But in this case as in many previous cases. Israeli civilians were murdered and kidnaped. I believe Israel should be allowed to pursue the end they feel puts a stop to this.

As the wise man said: FAFO.

The biggest threat Americans face isn’t muslim terrorists. It’s the US gov’ts policies and PAID gun toters. Don’t continue to be fooled and believe the shit being told otherwise
1700697191122.png

The Israeli's moved to the middle of an area where they have been hated for thousand's of years. They deserve what ever happens to them, and I dont want to pay for it.

This is really concerning to me, my brother and sister in law are here for Thanksgiving. His youngest daughter plays in a marching band and they were selected to march in the Macys parade.

IDK why but I had this weird premonition early today that tomorrow when they are here and most likely watching the parade that something bad is going to happen. I hope I’m wrong, but today’s events raise my oh shit meter!

I’ll be praying for everyone to have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving!

Shouldn’t be there. Don’t care.
Good thing I don’t give a fuck about what you care about.
Just pointing out the fact.

Another way to look at it is a measure of global stability starting to spin out. Not being dramatic, but when other start to think it’s no big deal to start shooting and bombing Americans…it means the control is slipping…and foreign policy is a matter of controlling shit.

Reactions: diverdon
Good thing I don’t give a fuck about what you care about.
Just pointing out the fact.

Another way to look at it is a measure of global stability starting to spin out. Not being dramatic, but when other start to think it’s no big deal to start shooting and bombing Americans…it means the control is slipping…and foreign policy is a matter of controlling shit.
They are shooting and bombing foreign invaders that happen to be American. I can somehow understand the sentiment.

They are shooting and bombing foreign invaders that happen to be American. I can somehow understand the sentiment.
I get it. I’m just saying, they think we are soft. They’re probably right.
That said, “they” are Iranian backed fighter via proxy…so not exactly fighting invaders…

One day, Iran will have a nuclear weapon..so that party is going to be lit. Then you isolationist will realize foreign policy through force sometimes matters, American first and everything. Remember, these fuckers are cool with clacking themselves off with a Svest.

That said, “they” are Iranian backed fighter via proxy…so not exactly fighting invaders…

One day, Iran will have a nuclear weapon..so that party is going to be lit. Then you isolationist will realize foreign policy through force sometimes matters, American first and everything. Remember, these fuckers are cool with clacking themselves off with a Svest.
You mistakenly believe gov’t policy, foreign or not, is to the benefit of anyone other than those in power. Gov’ts don’t give a fuck about the people they rule through violence. This roads in this country could be gold plated if it weren’t for criminal politicians and the dumbasses that serve them for a paycheck. Foreign expenditures is a money laundering racket.

you know wade.....that "don't give a fuck' attitude you have, is really going to cost you someday. karma is gonna get you at some point.

your theoretical stuff just doesnt cut it in the real world. whether you think we should be in x, y, or x, is fine and dandy. but "...don't care..." people have loved ones over there. ease up on the "don't care" shit for crying out loud.

Reactions: WaltHer and ken226
you know wade.....that "don't give a fuck' attitude you have, is really going to cost you someday. karma is gonna get you at some point.

your theoretical stuff just doesnt cut it in the real world. whether you think we should be in x, y, or x, is fine and dandy. but "...don't care..." people have loved ones over there. ease up on the "don't care" shit for crying out loud.
Karma? I’m not the one invading countries. The people there made a choice, knowingly or not, to serve politicians/bankers and their twisted agendas. Anyhow I didn’t say I wanted anything to happen to anyone, I just won’t lose sleep if it does. I don’t wish ill will.

Reactions: jetracer013
Karma? I’m not the one invading countries. The people there made a choice, knowingly or not, to serve politicians/bankers and their twisted agendas. Anyhow I didn’t say I wanted anything to happen to anyone, I just won’t lose sleep if it does. I don’t wish ill will.
I hate to say it but I agree. Dont want to see anyone hurt but there wre (poor) choices made and now we are all suffering for the selfishness of a few. Fuckem.

This all started with Abraham sinning and then shitting on Ishmael, the Abraham's son Issac and his mother cheating Esau out of his blessing.

Seems lke they have a multi millennia old gripe, then the people who fucked them over 3500 years ago come and take their land and rub their noses in it.

I'd be pissed too.

Reactions: XP1K
The people of the middle east have been killing each other since Cain and Abel. And we are not going to stop them. They rule through force and the tribal leaders keep pushing others around to get what they want. Power and land. Still doing it today tomorrow till the end of time. All we can do is to show them we have the bigger gun and the stronger army. Then they should, I said should, sit down and act like grown men and women. But this too would only last for a short time. Then they would be killing each other again.

I think you need to remove a few layers of tin foil from your shorts. I know you like to jump to conclusions but this happened on the US side. There was no attack from Canada; the incident occurred entirely on U.S. soil; in fact, authorities don't believe it was a terrorist attack at all.

• Love
Reactions: Maggot
I saw that. So now the local NY press is saying the same.

So they hype it as possible terrorism and now it’s a rich Bentley driver? Hmmm.

That’s what I was wondering as well. Or somebody doing dumb shit.

And @sirhrmechanic : Now they are saying it is "not terrorism" at all. First thing that came to mind when I saw the video was "hacked EV". That was NOT a high explosive or even black powder or sugar based fuel going off. It was a high speed impact with a solid barrier followed by a very fast moving possibly hydrogen gas (battery rupture) fueled fire that consumed the car in a few seconds flat. And given that all EVs must practically be completely networked to the Internet in order to be able to operate, it is not far fetched to suspect that a capable entity like national governments could be able to hack an EV driven by a target they want eliminated, the driver losing all car control including means of getting out, and the hacked car then sped up and crashed into something. A very likely possibility. Another reason to stay FAR AWAY from EVs...

Ever wonder if those foreign actors would be pissed off at the USA if we didn't have troops in 190 countries around the world, our CIA wasn't stirring shit around the world, our government wasn't using taxpayers money to control their government and ever expanding NATO?
Isolation? How about just not being invaders.

And @sirhrmechanic : Now they are saying it is "not terrorism" at all. First thing that came to mind when I saw the video was "hacked EV". That was NOT a high explosive or even black powder or sugar based fuel going off. It was a high speed impact with a solid barrier followed by a very fast moving possibly hydrogen gas (battery rupture) fueled fire that consumed the car in a few seconds flat. And given that all EVs must practically be completely networked to the Internet in order to be able to operate, it is not far fetched to suspect that a capable entity like national governments could be able to hack an EV driven by a target they want eliminated, the driver losing all car control including means of getting out, and the hacked car then sped up and crashed into something. A very likely possibility. Another reason to stay FAR AWAY from EVs...

WTF is a Bentley Excelsior? No such model… well, maybe it’s new…

And it is the media.

Shit… Bentley Drivers who listen to classic rock.

That puts me on another list….

Sirhr

PS. I don’t think that was a Bentley (If it is… it’s a Flying Spur “… Which is ironic and hilarious.). But I think it is a Lincoln MkZ from about 2018 or so. There is no Excelsior model Bentley.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Ever wonder if those foreign actors would be pissed off at the USA if we didn't have troops in 190 countries around the world, our CIA wasn't stirring shit around the world, our government wasn't using taxpayers money to control their government and ever expanding NATO?

His brand of neocon fucksticks doesn't care.

I think you need to remove a few layers of tin foil from your shorts. I know you like to jump to conclusions but this happened on the US side. There was no attack from Canada; the incident occurred entirely on U.S. soil; in fact, authorities don't believe it was a terrorist attack at all.

Yes, but making fun of Canadians is sort of a sport around here. Just ‘sayin! Eh!

Sirhr

Three Gorges, Iceland, Rusty Trombone, this fiasco……

Apparently rich guys going deep sea or out to space using their lack of hubris is the only thing we can count on these days for entertainment.

Three Gorges, Iceland, Rusty Trombone, this fiasco……

Apparently rich guys going deep sea or out to space using their lack of hubris is the only thing we can count on these days for entertainment.

So far, not a single billionaire has attempted to dive into an active volcano for attention.

I bet with a special suit and a TV contract, Bezos could be the first person to volcano spelunk!

Sirhr

So far, not a single billionaire has attempted to dive into an active volcano for attention.

I bet with a special suit and a TV contract, Bezos could be the first person to volcano spelunk!

Sirhr

Make sure to use manila rope to lower him

Reactions: Maggot

Wade is a bit of an outlier for sure. I used to care a lot more until covid showed me clearly how much my loved ones didn’t give 1 shit about me and mine, let alone western governments that were actively trying to destroy my life and the lives of my children. The truth is very miserable.

AND...if we wernt backing the side who created the (mid east) problem 3500 years ago, and continue to exacerbate it today by acting like thugs.

Figuring out the problem isnt that difficult.