• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Range Report Vectronix demo day at TVP

Sharp Shooter

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2008
Ohio
Vectronix is going to be at Thunder Valley On Sept 20 All day with all Models of Rangefinders. Just in time I hope because my elk hunt starts October 6th and I need a range everytime rangefinder that works everytime out to 3000 yards.

I always wanted to use one of these bad boys...... Now I get to try all the models
I'm looking at the vector IV and mosquito anyone have any experience with either one of these models?

I'll report back my findings as soon as I get to look them

Re: Vectronix demo day at TVP

Well damn, haha. Thats gotta be pretty cool. Just got one and it's hard to dislike em. yall have fun

Hard to go wrong with the Vector IV. The Moskito is nice, and has NVG and GPS built in, but it's not as good an observation device as the Vector, You can always get a Nite model and hook up the Vector to a GPS or PDA for position data.

That's why I was looking at the mosquito was very interested in the sword kit attachment as well as the night vision range finder. Will the sword kit work on the vector IV? I do like the binocular compared to the monocular. Just feels weird thinking I could buy a car for the price of a night laser rangefinder but why have a night vision scope if can't range anything at night.

The Vector or PLRF C's will work with Field Firing Solutions or the SORD ATrag. Vector's and PLRF's are also NVG compatible, you can put a PVS-14 behind the eyepiece with a adapter, which is quite a bit less expensive that the Nite model of the IV and WAY less than the Moskito.