• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vectronix PLFR 10 Questions??

Broz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
Montana
Sorry to start a new thread, but I was afraid it might not get seen in the other one as well. I have a few questions for you who know the PLRF-10 better than I do.

1: Have they chaged in design from the last 3~5 years?

2: Have they always ranged in both meters and yards?

3; Have they all had the option to use a non lite crosshair or the lighted box reticle.

4: Anything else to watch for in a used unit?

Thank You!

Jeff

Re: Vectronix PLFR 10 Questions??

One more question. Are the military issued units the same as the ones sold to sivilians?

Jeff

Broz,
You may want to drop Mike Nolan (at vectronix) a message about your questions. His email [email protected]

c ya
zman

Both the Military contract and civillian units are identical. Military contract items carry a marker tag making its origin obvious.

Thanks you guys. I will contact Mike. I need to know how Vectronix would deal with a used unit that needed repair if you were not the origional purchaser.

Jeff

Anyone have an idea of the warranty of the PLRF 10? Especially on a pre-owned unit if you were not the origional buyer?

Jeff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jp67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">keep us informed </div></div>

Here it is., to answer my own Q's.

1: Have they chaged in design from the last 3~5 years?.... NO

2: Have they always ranged in both meters and yards?....... YES

3; Have they all had the option to use a non lite crosshair or the lighted box reticle................................................YES

4: Anything else to watch for in a used unit?....... NO

Are Military and Civilian unit the same.............Yes

Got mine today.... Freaking Awesome!!!!!!! No more Swaro or Lieca for me.. Already sold the Swaro.

Full Field report in the RF Research thread.

Jeff