• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vectronix PLRF 10

poison123

Gunny Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2009
    US
    Anyone know who's carrying these in the US? Hopefully a Hide Vendor? Haven't found anything concrete so far via searching the hide or general google search.

Re: Vectronix PLRF 10

Vectronix is the US distributor. Phone is (703)777-3900 in Leesburg, VA. The rep I bought mine from was Mike Nolan.

You need to go through the Potomac group; save you about $300 over dealing with Vectronix direct.

Give me a bit to find the contact information and I'll post it back on this thread. Alina - the rep I just did my order through - was very easy to deal with and answered all my questions, sent me the various brochures to help me decide if I wanted the PLRF 10 or the PLRF 15.

Jeffvn

Actually, these guys have a pretty good looking product at a lower cost (less than $2,000.00). They claim it measures out to 3,000 plus yards.
    smile.gif

I've never heard a favorable review of the newcons.

The money I wasted on Newcons could have bought me a PLRF-10 if I had listened to the "buy once, cry once" adage.

Call Jenelle Springer at Vectronix at 571-209-9512 or email [email protected]. Great person to work with. I had a newcon, sold it to a hide member. Good piece of equipment but the Vectronix PLRF10C pocket laser range finder is one of the most awesome things that I own. It is incredibly small and compact, fits in my pouch on my belt. I can plug it into my Nomad. I am running FFS and I can get automatic download everytime I push the button on the laser into my FFS program and get a shooting solution. The PLRF10C is an extremly versitle and powerful piece of equipment. If you can get over the $6300.00 price tag it is worth every penny. Even if I quit shooting I will keep my PLRF10C.