• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics PRICE DROP - Vectronix Vector IV with 10x enhancer - $4,500 OBO

jrsandiego12

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2020
San Diego, CA
I have a barely used pair of the amazing Vector IVs. Ranging ability is amazing and precise on the etched reticle. Amazing for ELR matches - super clear glass too.

Rare accessories included:
I have 2 bags - I for w/ the 10x and one for when you don't have the 10x enhancer on it.
Have the bluetooth dongle for connecting to the Kestrel so your data is instant.
Arca riser from Sawtooth Rifles / Dependabilt for connection to the tripod.
Extra battery holder
Kill flash lens covers

WARNING!! Be very careful getting a private message from someone seeking payment. There is a scam going where they make a profile very similar to the sellers - even using the same profile picture – and request payment quickly - but it’s not the seller!! If you PM me for payment information I will confirm it is me.
Don't post "I'll take it here" as that seems to invite scam payment requests - PM me with any questions or with "I'll take it"

Only trade I'll consider for partial value are:
Swaro 12x NL Pure
Swaro EL Range
Impact Precision action (SA Right)

Attachments

• 20240328_162750.jpg
    20240328_162750.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 88
  • 20240328_162922.jpg
    20240328_162922.jpg
    340.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited: