• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Vectronix Vector 21 with 10x Enhancer

The Dog Man

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2020
San Diego, CA
I have one more Vector 21 available, with the option to add on a 10x enhancer if the buyer chooses to do so. I'm sure anyone seriously considering these already knows that the enhancer will get you about 25% more range, but figured I'd mention it just in case.

I can take Venmo, Zelle, or money order/check for payment with no fees. I can also do Paypal G&S, but buyer will need to add 3% for fees. I can meet in San Diego if you want to do cash face to face. I shoot the Pala matches as well if that is a convenient place to meet up, though preference will be given to the first person that is ready and able to follow through on a deal with payment. Thanks for looking.

CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES

Vectronix Vector 21 SOLD
- $5,750 $5,250 without the 10x enhancer, or $7,250 $6,750 with the 10x enhancer.
- Please note that I am not selling the 10x enhancer on its own. It will be available to whoever buys the Vector 21. If they don't want it, I'll likely just keep it.
- MIL reticle with open circle center aiming point.
- Runs on 2 CR123 batteries.
- Distance can be ranged in meters or feet.
- These will ship UPS Ground with Signature Confirmation unless buyer requests otherwise.

This is used, but in 100% working order without issue. No problems to report.

Trade Interests:
- Halo XRF
- NOX-35
- Tangent Theta TT315P 3-15x50 Gen II XR
- Schmidt & Bender Ultra Short 5-20x50 H2CMR
- Nightforce ATACR 4-16x42 F1 MIL-XT
- CZ BREN 2 MS Carbine
- Armalite SuperSASS
- SAI 6 1-6x with MRAD Reticle
- Henry Big Boy Side Gate Rifle in .357 Magnum

Last edited:
Reactions: Dogtown
Sad to see these go unsold. Wish I had funds or a trade for you.