• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Vegas pistol classes?

seanhagerty

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2010
Near Fort Leonard Wood
I am going to be in Las Vegas from 11 October-15 October and was hoping I might find a one day Pistol class I could get into. Does anyone know of anything going then?

I wouldnt say I am a beginner, but I am not very advanced. What I am looking to do is have some one help me with techniques. Whenever I shoot, I always hit low left. I know, I know;its a flinch, or a trigger jerk, etc.... This is why I want a class, to help me figure it out and correct it.

Thanks

Sean

I met Ken Ortega & his wife, Maggie, at a Rob Pincus pistol class we all ended up in together, last June. Out of seven of us in the class, the three of us were the only currently certified instructors in attendance. I thought they handled the challenging course well. They both instruct at Green Valley Range, Las Vegas newest range. They are good people and I would recommend taking a class from Maggie or Ken while you're in the Vegas area.

I hope to see 'em when I go to Vegas for my annual winter junket next January or February...possibly take 'em up on their request for me to join 'em in teaching a class or two.

You should be able to reach Maggie through the Green Valley Range or you can I.M. me for her email addy.