• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Velcro Backed Holster for Belly Band/Fanny Pack/Vertx

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
Got my wife a belly band and Vertx Lena Miculek everyday fanny pack for a Sig 365x. Got the Crossbreed velcro backed Modular holster listed below for it as well. Not impressed with the modular holster. It's flimsy, doesn't fully grasp the gun, and the plastic coming off the trigger cover edge is so close to the pistol grip that I can't get my finger between the holster plastic and the gun grip to properly draw the firearm. Her fingers are a little smaller and it doesn't bother her as much, but it's not right.

Any suggestions on a good velcro backed kydex alternative? They don't seem to be too popular.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Got my wife a belly band and Vertx Lena Miculek everyday fanny pack for a Sig 365x. Got the Crossbreed velcro backed Modular holster listed below for it as well. Not impressed with the modular holster. It's flimsy, doesn't fully grasp the gun, and the plastic coming off the trigger cover edge is so close to the pistol grip that I can't get my finger between the holster plastic and the gun grip to properly draw the firearm. Her fingers are a little smaller and it doesn't bother her as much, but it's not right.

Any suggestions on a good velcro backed kydex alternative? They don't seem to be too popular.

Thanks!

treillw - I'm in the same boat as you, thanks for posting about the Crossbreed, that's what I was going to buy. So far, I've only found the following velcro backed holsters (and no experience with either) -​

Gun Goddess "adhesive velcro" holster - https://www.gungoddess.com/collections/vehicle-household-holsters/products/velcro-holster-quick-ship

Broken Spoke "packer" holster - https://brokenspokeco.com/products/packer-holster

If you, or anyone else out there, has come up with a solution, please post it!

Is this a joke?

Do you not realize that you can buy velcro and glue it on to whatever you want?

I mean technically you could stick it to the gun and just stick the gun right to the fanny pack if you wanted, not that I'd recommend it.

And if the setup is for your wife then what matters is what works for her, not you. Get a holster, glue velcro to it, done. You could also have straps sewn into the fanny pack that you could run through a holster and strap it down instead of velcro.

All kinds of options if you just step back and realize that you can modify and make things work.

Reactions: rmfield
I like the Alpha Omega Kydex stuff. He's local and does good work.

But FYI Vertx does make adjustable velcro holsters and mag carriers for their line of bags.