• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Velocity of SK pistol match and pistol match special out of rifle length barrels

MajorD

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2022
Dewey AZ
I will be picking up some of these flavors of ammo soon, was wondering how velocity compares to SK standard plus out of rifle length barrels?
yes I know a chronograph out of my specific barrel would tell the tale but don’t have one. If anyone can give me some numbers it would be appreciated
the data tables only show pistol barrel ballistics

Supposedly pistol match is from the same family as Std + and Rifle match. Which run about 1050 in my rifles.

Likewise for PMS. It's part of the Biathlon Sport and Long Range Match family. Biathlon runs about 1080 in my rifles.

But, I've never used either PM or PMS, so no first hand experience.

I will be picking up some of these flavors of ammo soon, was wondering how velocity compares to SK standard plus out of rifle length barrels?
yes I know a chronograph out of my specific barrel would tell the tale but don’t have one. If anyone can give me some numbers it would be appreciated
the data tables only show pistol barrel ballistics
Maybe this'll give you some ideas:

SK Pistol vs SK Standard.jpg

Reactions: sparkyv