• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vendor Certificates

Familydude

Spending my kids’ paltry inheritance on hobbies
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    California
    Often see these for sale in the PX for 50-100% off an item and have been tempted to purchase and one and try it out (not skilled enough to win one). Are these something vendors honor as they would any other purchase, or is the holder sort of placed on the back burner behind customers paying full retail?

Often see these for sale in the PX for 50-100% off an item and have been tempted to purchase and one and try it out (not skilled enough to win one). Are these something vendors honor as they would any other purchase, or is the holder sort of placed on the back burner behind customers paying full retail?
    I’m guessing it’s probably like a dealer program item where you wait, but honestly have no clue.

Yes, some are transferable. I have one i am about to use, vendor was like “hell yeah! Very nice!” Lol. I can’t shoot either

Reactions: Familydude