• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Vendor List

nat1d

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2012
Houston, TX
Is there a list of vendors that support this site? I am interested in several new items and would like to look at what they have to offer.

Re: Vendor List

There use to be one let me see if I can find it!! Also anyone with a Orange name is a site vendor/sponsor!

There used to be one, but with vendors dropping out and getting on board it was a hassle to keep updated.

The best thing to do is to go to the Commercial section of the for sale ads and look at who initiated the threads. It's not a comprehensive list by any means and time consuming, but I've done it with success.

The vendors I've used are (in no particular order):
SWFA
STA Tactical
Palmetto State Armory
Liberty Optics
Sport Optics
Brownell's
MidwayUSA
Euro Optic
Promised Land Guns

I'm sure there are more that I just can't remember. I highly recommend staying within the Sniper's Hide family when purchasing. Usually the prices are very competitive and for some reason the overall customer service is better. I've tried going the cheaper route to save money (*cough cough* BotachTactical *cough*) and will never do that again. The companies I've dealt with are honest, pleasant, and more than happy to work with you.

Thanks for the information!

NOMAD, let me know if if you find that list.

I think Frank took the list down until it could be updated. The link to it does not work any longer.