• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

btstrohfus

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2017
Is there a link to vendors on this site? or how do i get ahold of them? thanks

It is always our pleasure to assist the members of this forum in every way we can.
What's up?
Feel free to PM me, e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a call at the store, 516-217-1000

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else we can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Rd
Old Bethpage NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our website @ www.cameralandny.com

Mike and Richard at CSTactical have been very good to me, give them a shout, they'd be more than happy to help a hide member out...

Any vendors want to shoot me a best price on a razor gen2 4.5-27x56 ebr-2c mil/mil.. trying to get prices on a few brands before deciding.. thanks

Any vendors want to shoot me a best price on a razor gen2 4.5-27x56 ebr-2c mil/mil.. trying to get prices on a few brands before deciding.. thanks

Probably gonna be Monday when you will hear from any vendors, and will better serve you if you reach out to them by phone.. They will see this post, but it may take them a bit to notice it....

Probably gonna be Monday when you will hear from any vendors, and will better serve you if you reach out to them by phone.. They will see this post, but it may take them a bit to notice it....

Ditto this. You'll do much better & probably do better price wise if you are proactive & take the initiative to contact vendors yourself. Cameraland & CS tactical are good vendors. I've also found Jason @ Europtics to be very competitive & pleasant to deal with.

Yeah I reached out to a few on here via PMs just yesterday and I got a very limited response. I'm guessing cause its the weekend or something.

Yeah I reached out to a few on here via PMs just yesterday and I got a very limited response. I'm guessing cause its the weekend or something.

Slap, sorry for the late response but our shop is officially M-F but sometimes Mike answers the phone on the weekends. I'm going to give you a call in a few once I'm off the phone with the other order over the phone. Thank you for your patience.

Scott @ Liberty Optics has been very good to me. You really can't go wrong with any of the hide vendors, though.