• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Venezuela bans private gun ownership.

Re: Venezuela bans private gun ownership.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ban is the latest attempt by the government to improve security and cut crime ahead of elections in October</div></div>

If you have to collect peoples guns before you let them vote...something is probably wrong.

I predict a new Mexico where the drug cartels will rule and kidnap, torture and murder the locals.

For every anti-gun moron who thinks it's a safer society if the general population is unarmed (yes, you know who you are...) I would wish them to live a life as an unarmed citizen in Juarez, Nuevo Laredo or some such other 'unarmed' shit hole.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ban is the latest attempt by the government to improve security and cut crime ahead of elections in October</div></div>

If you have to collect peoples guns before you let them vote...something is probably wrong. </div></div>

It's easier to imaginatively count the votes once you have the firearms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mustafa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The ban is the latest attempt by the government to improve security and cut crime ahead of elections in October</div></div>

If you have to collect peoples guns before you let them vote...something is probably wrong. </div></div>

It's easier to imaginatively count the votes once you have the firearms. </div></div>
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with veer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ubet</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's easier to imaginatively count the votes once you have the firearms. </div></div>
I think this is the first time I have ever agreed with veer. </div></div>

First Shankster, and now you. Something really <span style="font-style: italic">is</span> weird.

I'll give Veer style points for being witty and correct.

Good luck

Ok, will someone give Chavez his moustache back?

hitler-moustache.jpg

He loaned it out in 1938 and never got it back. Thats what this is all about...

Fact !

Since we got our version of castle Doctrine and a few intruders got themselves shot by homeowners suddenly the cops publicise a blitz on the increasing burglaries and a target gangs known to be carrying them put .

They found the resources all of a sudden when they realised we had an armed and ready band of citizens that weren't taking this fucking shit from these scum any longer .

This doesn't bode well for the people of Chavez ... Nothing good can come of it .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would we do if this happens here ? </div></div>

That "what" has already been done once, here.

Act II.........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ASM1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What would we do if this happens here ? </div></div>

That "what" has already been done once, here.

Act II......... </div></div> that's what I was thinking .

One more thought on this......

Not all that up on the situation in Venezuela but isn't it being run by a damn tyrant?

Can't really imagine private ownership of firearms, by the "law abiding" as we would know it, having that much significance to begin with, there.

This was an "in before the ban" per world politics and the coming UN treaty thing..........

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tripwire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">One more thought on this......

Not all that up on the situation in <span style="text-decoration: line-through">Venezuela</span> the U.S. but isn't it being run by a damn tyrant? </div></div>

Yes, Barack Hussein Obama. Whoops...