• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Versamax pink zombie

backyardsniper

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 29, 2011
pottsville, ky
I've got a pink zombie edition Versamax tactical. Runs great and has the box and all the stuff that came with it plus a jebbs turkey choke. I know it's pink and nobody really wants that so I'll price it accordingly. $800. I think they were $1200 or so new. You can always cera cote it. Ha ha!

It will, I had to do quite a bit of research since its marked 3" . it is the same reciver as any versamax however certain brands of steel shot were known to jam if the gun was loaded to capacity due to the shell deforming in the extended tube due to thier weight. I've shot quite a few 3.5" shells through it and they have cycled just fine for me

Reactions: siraltitude
Thx for the reply! I have been doing a lot of research and getting conflicting info on the tactical and the competiton model. I am wanting to get a 3 gun competition model and also use it for hunting and was hoping it would shoot 3.5" magnums. I was under the understanding that all Versa Max was capable of shooting 3.5" shells.