• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes vertical adjustment on a Bushnell DMR 3.5-21x50?

280nosler

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2011
North Carolina
Am I reading it right, 50 inches of adjustment at 100 yards, which is 4 feet, 2 inches? I was kind of confused as it seems to read 14.5 meters at 100 meters right next to it. Assuming .34 inches per click, would I assume it has 150 clicks of adjustment?
Bushnell - DMR 3.5-21x 50mm

The DMR has over 34 mils (340 clicks, 122" @ 100 yards) of elevation adjustment.

Bushnell apparently has still not updated their website.

BTW one mil=3.6" at 100 yards (3600"/1000) so 1 click=.36"

Last edited:
I really never bothered counting the clicks. I have 40 MOA worth of can't between my rail and my Spuhr mount on my AO 6.5 CM rifle. Easy to reset factory zero stop down enough to get zero @ 100 yards. Leaves me more than enough up to do what I need. Max local range is 500 yards although I'm planning a weekend out to Mannatee for a longer shot opportunity soon.

Love that scope enough that I'm gonna get 2 more. 1 for my REPR and another for my Gunsite scout if I can find somebody who makes a base for one.