• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vertical AR Grip??

larryh128

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 31, 2019
Michigan Thumb Area
I'm looking for an AR grip with less angle than my Ergos, wouldn't need to be totally vertical just less rearward angle. Suggestions?

MDT just released new AR grips, don't like the ERGO straight grips?

I haven't seen an Ergo straight yet. I was happy with the 20-25 degree grips until I put a folding stock set up on it. Now I need less angle so my hand totally clears the folder. Do you know who might carry Ergo straight ?

I haven't seen an Ergo straight yet. I was happy with the 20-25 degree grips until I put a folding stock set up on it. Now I need less angle so my hand totally clears the folder. Do you know who might carry Ergo straight ?
Yes ERGO has them in stock. Also look at the adjustable MDT

The vertical ergo grip is pretty decent but I like it better on my bolt guns than gassers.
My favorite ar grip is the magpul K2+

Reactions: AMGtuned
BCM also makes a more vertical grip. I forget the model. Just check their site. The Magpul K2 is good too. Haven’t tried the ergo straight.

I switched all my ergos to the BCM mod 3. I like the more vertical grip angle. I also do a small amount of dremel work on them to better fit my shooting style.

Cheers, Steve