• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Vertical AR Upper Hangers

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
I have had a few requests to print something to store extra AR uppers vertically. Prices are shipped TYD and I will provide tracking once shipped.

Two options for both an Ar15 and AR10. One is the low profile AR Hanger that provides just enough room to hang the upper. The High profile hanger will accommodate most bipods of the Harris style or smaller along with short front grips. The Ar10 type will work with DPMS style Ar10's. This will come with two undersized clevis pins that you will slide into the upper holes to lock them in place. They are easily removed when you want to remove it from the wall. Then just place the clevis pins into the two holes in the middle of the hanger. This mounts to the wall via 4 #8 Screws (not included).

Colors can be red or black, if you don't specify I will ship what I have on hand. Custom colors possible upon request.

Specify which model you would like please!

$35 TYD AR15 Upper Hanger Low Profile: Holds AR15 uppers close to the wall. Nothing can be mounted on the bottom of the handguard.
$40 TYD AR15 Upper Hanger High Profile: Holds the AR15 upper far enough from the wall to allow short handgrips and Harris size/style bipods to remain attached.
$35 TYD AR10 Upper Hanger Low Profile: Holds DPMS style AR10 uppers close to the wall. Nothing can be mounted on the bottom of the handguard.
$40 TYD AR10 Upper Hanger High Profile : Holds the DPMS style AR10 upper far enough from the wall to allow short handgrips and Harris size/style bipods to remain attached.

Items Other members have requested.

Attachments

• Hanger 2.JPG
    Hanger 2.JPG
    498.7 KB · Views: 331
  • Hanger.JPG
    Hanger.JPG
    518.9 KB · Views: 292
  • High profile hanger 2.JPG
    High profile hanger 2.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 347
  • High Profile Hanger.JPG
    High Profile Hanger.JPG
    355.6 KB · Views: 355
  • Low profile hanger (2).JPG
    Low profile hanger (2).JPG
    289.9 KB · Views: 393
  • Low Profile Hanger.JPG
    Low Profile Hanger.JPG
    248.1 KB · Views: 334
Last edited:
I have an AR-10 Armalite upper. What is the distance between holes for the .308 DPMS low profile upper?

Thank you.