• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Very funny and very terribly.

Re: Very funny and very terribly.

Komok, after your girlfriend almost shot you on full auto...did you consider breaking up with her?

wink.gif

Couldn't get the video to play, just shows still image....

I agree with Wirehand. They almost qualified for Darwin award. Better luck next time.

SOTA

Whenever I introduce someone to the joys of hand-held full-auto, I give them a couple of mags with two rounds to start, then three, etc.

Rick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jr81452</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there are no full auto rifles in the kitchen appliance section for a reason. </div></div>

Oh my God, someone just HAS to use that in their sig!

smileyROFL.gif

Jack

Im glad that im not the only one that ducked
smile.gif
I seen a simialr thing at a full auto shoot in oklahoma. Till the firing line officer came and chuck norris slapped the girl.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: missed</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im glad that im not the only one that ducked
smile.gif
I seen a simialr thing at a full auto shoot in oklahoma. Till the firing line officer came and chuck norris slapped the girl. </div></div>
I ducked too lol. the girl shouldnt be slapped but the dumbass who let her fire the weapon should.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the girl shouldnt be slapped </div></div>

silence, blasphemer!!

Personly I would like to if they all passed the

underwear inspection after that barrage,

you all should know that a human life has little value in the former sovjet states, hence the minute reaction of the rest of the shooters,

slapping? No need for slapping, a good solid lights out for the man that showed the AK in here hands.

Best regards Chris