• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Very glad to see this forum!

Re: Very glad to see this forum!

I just noticed this forum. Much appreciated. I have long had an interest in this subject and it will be interesting to see who shares the interest, what they own and how it shoots. The Hide just keeps getting better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: okiefired</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks Frank...and Mike!! </div></div>

+100 Great idea! Thanks guys!

Thanks Frank!!!

All this b/c I wanted a K98!!!
smile.gif
Thanks again Frank!

Many thanks to Frank, Mike and the other "Mods" who may have had a hand in the creation of this section of the board.

I know that there was a good deal of interest when this was brought up in the Bear Pit a while back, so I am sure this will be a nice addition to the forum for the discussion of those vintage rifles/setups, as well as the new Vintage Sniper Rifle competitions established by CMP.

Thanks again, Gents!

Very happy to see this forum!
Something about the vintage rifles that attract me

Me too, just noticed it, should be a good place to learn.

OMG awesome thank you , thank you , thank you ... say how about a "T" British Endfield ? Bestest old time sniper rifle going guys lol
Gald to see this forum can you tell? Cheers Maddawg