• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Very succinct... and the nooses are tightening!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
My guess is that this is the fallout of the "productive Lisa Page" hearings... Oh and Brennan is about to get called to testify...

Starting to see the dominos lined up, methinks... Yeah, I know. It's taking forever. Drip Drip....

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018...-scheme-to-clear-clinton-and-frame-trump.html

Amazing... Comey can't remember. Strozk outright lied... including searing his words into the American Consciousness in an open hearing. While the 'productive' Page was kept low key and behind closed doors. Mr. Smug went all "you got nothing on me" in open hearing. But seems too sure of his own 'get out of jail free' card may be going... poof!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Don't you think its strange that we hear Mueller Muller but we never hear Huber Huber. Or even Sessions Sessions. I think something big is cooking and the Chef is keeping his recipe a secret. The Dems are just too unglued. They are always unglued but right now they are unglued squared.

With Sessions being recused and Rosenstein in charge the Dems can't say this is a political hit from Trump. Tick Tock.

And Trump refuses to intervene by releasing documents (yet) unredacted... and just waits.

The fact that Brennan is completely un-glued is the biggest clue. IMHO, he is the 'brains' behind this. And will be at the top of the 'go to jail' pile of dominos. They won't get (or try to get) Rice, Obama, Jarrett, Lynch or Hillary. But destroy their foundation and they are de-fanged... with the Damocles Sword of "what if" hanging them over forever.

And don't forget that the redacted FISA memo now shows that Rosenstein ABSOLUTELY should have recused himself... far more than Sessions. Sessions met with one Russian at a party? Rosenstein.... was the architect/signer of this memo not once but FOUR times? And yet never thought to say "Gee... I need to recuse myself." His feet just got a little closer to the BBQ...

Tick tock indeed...

Most of the people of this nation have been fucked over for so long they can not grasp the payback that's about to happen. Like always, many will just savor the taste w/o having to do anything about, what they caused by "just getting along". The sheep deserve their fate, problem is, there is always a little guy that says he's not going with the program an starts a fire that the sheep seem to get behind, but towards the end.

Hope so. We waited a long time, I'm starting to wonder if there is enough there to amount to a hill of beans.

Most of the people of this nation have been fucked over for so long they can not grasp the payback that's about to happen. Like always, many will just savor the taste w/o having to do anything about, what they caused by "just getting along". The sheep deserve their fate, problem is, there is always a little guy that says he's not going with the program an starts a fire that the sheep seem to get behind, but towards the end.

Ironically, some in the "Self-Defense or Murder" thread are condemning a guy for calling out a lady for illegally parking in a handicap spot.

There is enough "there" for the most inept of prosecutors to get a conviction.

The question is if there is the will to do it.

Few politicians/bureaucrats (I know, redundant) are willing to risk their careers to "do the right thing." Paraphrasing Gunfighter they will "go along to get along ."

There is quite a bit of difference between a non-moving violation, and a coup attempt by the Deep State against an elected President in a Republic; like from meh to armed rebellion.

Thats the thing exactly.

Sub crew member takes picture of classified area and never has a foreign government get access to media yet he goes to jail.

Hillary Clinton?

and than you have the FBI tying their (non) investigation of that scandal in with a frame up of the Trump campaign attempting to ensure an election result or an over turn of an election result.

This is history we are living - not good history though.

Chuck Schumer asked yesterday if Republicans were going to choose "Party over Country" in an effort to have them abandon Trump.

The more they caterwauler the more they implicate themselves.

There is quite a bit of difference between a non-moving violation, and a coup attempt by the Deep State against an elected President in a Republic; like from meh to armed rebellion.

Almost all criminals start small. If you let your kids get away with crap when they're young, they grow up to be those we read about in the news.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
In LE, I dealt with non handicapped parkers in HC-zone. The majority were "me, me, me!!! And F you!!!". Their entitled attitude was no different from the crooked politicians attitude, and I dealt with them too.
Attitude was EXACTLY the same, clothes were different, and cars were more expensive, but, it was all about greedy dont give a shits being closest to the door and first in the feed trough.
And F you.

In some of those cases, I understood very well how cleansing got started in angry minds.
I saw 70/80 year old somethings shoved out of the way by the non HC parkers horde that charged out of the mini van to the food counter, and mom grinning like a jackass, never apologizing for uncontrolled horde behavior. Over and over, and it wasnt limited to any one race. And the aged people getting shoved out of line were all races...
It was entitled people behavior....
I saw a national college coach push people out of line, demand service, with "dont you people know who I am?"
And I said, "yes Coach x, I know you are the asshole who's about to be arrested, and will get the charge "nol prossed", but not the ass whipping that precedes it." We took the discussion outside.

The greed attitude is the same, little people lose, every day, bullies win. Parkers, politicians, predator wolves, bullies, same behavior. SSDD, every day. Sheep cower down.

Is what it is today....

When discipline in social order fails, well, in any situation discipline fails, the decay grows. The "un-discipline" leads to ....... some pretty pissed off people.... who want to see discipline restored.

Last edited:
SirHr, I hope you're right. I keep thinking that maybe, just maybe...Sessions is quietly playing a rope-a-dope in the background. Something just seems odd and president Trump has been uncharacteristically quiet of late in not calling out Sessions for not doing anything.

Yeah......They will prosecute on a non moving violation but treason? Not in way way way too long a time.

I still carry tire treats for those who willfully impose on Handicap parking. I do not use them unless it's very evident but, will not hesitate to do so as it only takes 2 minutes to make one, an 5 seconds to plant.

I like to think their shit world is more miserable than I could ever make it. Or maybe miserable enough without my help.

its amazing how much these people "dont remember"....maybe they all have Alzheimer.....we should put them all in nursing homes because apparently they are a danger to themselves and are unfit for their current positions.

I still carry tire treats for those who willfully impose on Handicap parking. I do not use them unless it's very evident but, will not hesitate to do so as it only takes 2 minutes to make one, an 5 seconds to plant.

The Child Bride is on O2 24/7, thus has a handicap hang tag. We've run into choppers, big huge 4X4's and other such stuff in the handicap only spots. Please expound on your 2 min/5 sec response. It takes me several hours to develop a good shit, couple of minutes to drop it, and I'd need a step stool to get on the hood, not to mention the hassle a 911 response and Facebook status would create. Information, please.

The Child Bride is on O2 24/7, thus has a handicap hang tag. We've run into choppers, big huge 4X4's and other such stuff in the handicap only spots. Please expound on your 2 min/5 sec response. It takes me several hours to develop a good shit, couple of minutes to drop it, and I'd need a step stool to get on the hood, not to mention the hassle a 911 response and Facebook status would create. Information, please.
1/4"X1"X1" flat bar.
5/32 Hole drilled at 30* insert a 16 penny nail an spot weld.
Departing direction dictates placement. Drivers attitude, may equal one for every tire, depending. Cameras everywhere, so spill something from your hand or bag ect as you pass. Remember never assume, even though no decal is visible make sure they are not disabled or helping someone who is. If your positive they are fucking over someone who is, hook the offender up.
No matter the car/truck or how they are dressed. If they are wrong, they are wrong, being a asshole to those who need the spot needs to be painful one way or the other.

shopping
To work! LOL

All that investigative work and he just couldnt finish himself.

He ended with this......

The only real question is whether our justice system is too compromised to bring those who committed real crimes, not imaginary ones, to justice. And whether our equally compromised and biased media are capable of reporting it.

Fuck even I know the answers to those questions...

Reactions: 1J04
And realize the wolves have locked the pastures, bribed the guard dogs, and are now eating whichever sheep they choose...

This is all been going on since the beginning of time,and it's going to continue...
All this hearings are just smoke screen to make us believe that justice is being done,while behind close doors their sitting around having champagne and caviar and laughing about all.

I hope to send a bu
"?"

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/C6TUZ559o8hAA" width="480" height="266" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

:LOL:

I meant to make it its own thread, complete with perp walks and hlee dress picture.

Did someone wake up with a crystal ball this morning? I am not confident, but I hope your are right. There certainly seems to be pieces moving.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sessions...h-school-leadership-conference-155114442.html

In LE, I dealt with non handicapped parkers in HC-zone. The majority were "me, me, me!!! And F you!!!". Their entitled attitude was no different from the crooked politicians attitude, and I dealt with them too.
Attitude was EXACTLY the same, clothes were different, and cars were more expensive, but, it was all about greedy dont give a shits being closest to the door and first in the feed trough.
And F you.

In some of those cases, I understood very well how cleansing got started in angry minds.
I saw 70/80 year old somethings shoved out of the way by the non HC parkers horde that charged out of the mini van to the food counter, and mom grinning like a jackass, never apologizing for uncontrolled horde behavior. Over and over, and it wasnt limited to any one race. And the aged people getting shoved out of line were all races...
It was entitled people behavior....
I saw a national college coach push people out of line, demand service, with "dont you people know who I am?"
And I said, "yes Coach x, I know you are the asshole who's about to be arrested, and will get the charge "nol prossed", but not the ass whipping that precedes it." We took the discussion outside.

The greed attitude is the same, little people lose, every day, bullies win. Parkers, politicians, predator wolves, bullies, same behavior. SSDD, every day. Sheep cower down.

Is what it is today....

When discipline in social order fails, well, in any situation discipline fails, the decay grows. The "un-discipline" leads to ....... some pretty pissed off people.... who want to see discipline restored.

The problem with society today and it's deterioration lies within this gadget,

index.jpg