• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Veterans - The VA is Here to Help - Take Away Your Gun Rights

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    If you need help managing benefits, finances or get treatment for PTSD the VA wants to keep you from buying guns.

Notice in the articles and the video that the VA's deputy under secretary for oversight and policy doesn't want to seek a court order barring veterans from purchasing a firearm. In other words, he want his Department to be able to keep a veteran from purchasing a firearm without going through any sort of due process. Let that sink in.

Oh but wait, he's going to throw veterans a bone. You can always appeal the VA's decision putting you on the no-gun list. Anyone who knows what it's like to appeal a bureaucratic ruling or court ruling will tell you how easy that is.

Keep in mind that some of these article obviously have a leftist slant. I'm just putting them here for everyone's awareness.

Thank you for your service.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/s...1&cvid=8c09a1c129534413b0092fb0cf65434a&ei=16

This is old news. They tried that shit with my wiffs grandfather years ago when he was told he needed a fiduciary

Reactions: 1911hombre
    This is old news. They tried that shit with my wiffs grandfather years ago when he was told he needed a fiduciary
    The VA has been at this for years. What is new is the legislation that Congressman Bost is introducing to put a stop to a bureaucratic ruling that takes the veteran's 2A rights away.

Right now the VA can report the veteran to NICS. Then the burden of proof is on the veteran to show the VA and NICS that he or she should not be placed on the no-gun list.

Here's more information on a bill in the US Senate:

Here's an article on Congressman Bost's bill in the US House of Representatives:

Easiest VA disability to get would be PTSD related - they beg you to file for that one.