• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Vicker's Tactical Channel, Mile High Shooting, AI Covert Video

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    I accompanied Mile High to Gunsite for the Larry Vicker's Tactical Channel filming this past spring. The videos we shot are just starting to come out and they are some great highly quality, informative stuff.

Here is the Accuracy International Covert Video
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2shCHJPFX8s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here is the Show's Trailer and Announcement, you can see me in a few scenes shooting the AI PSR...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qFEgMaFhiUc?list=UU0zNoCMMiPEAst0JrwUht0w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Subscribe to the Vicker's Tactical Channel and support the guys making some great stuff.

I filmed some, just not the Covert.

We did the ELR segment, a lesson segment (600 yards) and I did the Movers... so I filmed about 3 segments with Larry.

I am at 50 seconds, 1:08 (i poured the water on the can) 1:16, etc.., so I was included.