• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victor Company Titan Mods

Trigger Monkey

Ronin
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2005
    Winchester Virginia
    I did a couple modifications to my Victor Company Titan 10/22 to add an Arca rail and picatinny rail. The Arca plate is a low profile Sunwayfoto plate that I attached with two flat head 10-32 X 3/4" screws and 10-32 weld nuts. I used the Victor Company jig for attaching the Henderson Defense rail and realized that the jig was designed for you to locate and drill one hole only. Well I needed to drill two holes but luckily after I made the first one I was able to sort of hopscotch the jig with it on the underside of the stock and make it work.

20200320_185515.jpg

The pic rail is a cheap rail off of Amazon that I got for a different project that didn't work out but I was able to make it work on this rifle and it being FDE was just sort of icing on the cake. The hole spacing wasn't quite right so I had to slot one of screw holes to make it work. Hindsight being 20/20 I should've opened up the front one and not the back one but it does help if I wanted to position the bipod farther back for a short base or barricade.

20200320_185427.jpg

The tripod is a Desmond DCR-432, it's a pretty good budget tripod, but I got a wild hair to doll it up some so I bought some vinyl wrap off Amazon and used some I don't know how old Rustoleum Nutmeg paint to give it a refinish. I basically only had yesterday afternoon to knock it out and put a few coats of flat clear on it but I'm happy. It'll wear off for sure but that's ok.

20200320_185853.jpg

20200320_185909.jpg