• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Victoria’s Secret Does Away with ‘Angels’ – Will Replace Models with Purple-Haired SJW Soccer Star Megan Rapinoe, Transgenders, Plus Size Women

Around here on Sunday afternoon, all the folks getting out of church, head for the Golden Corral to invite calories into their hearts and arteries....
They have a giant cow on top of a huge sign way up high, but it's to let you know that if you look like that cow, then you need to head straight to the golden corral to put on a bit more finishing weight.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of good looking fit folks around, but we are also loaded with people who would feature in one of Al Bundy's worst nightmares. Gender isn't an issue, you wouldn't be able to check anyways. Just large non descript mounds of fat waddling towards another eatery, while consuming some thousand calorie drink...

Wife and I went by the Golden Corral last night. "Oh hey! Want to eat there hon?" Its kind of a running joke with us. My momma used to think the golden trough was so awesome.
I call it Canes and Walkers or the Golden Hog Trough.

I am actually old enough to remember the Golden Corral being a pretty nice steak house....not any more. Its a shit bucket, that people eat meals out of.

Wife and I went by the Golden Corral last night. "Oh hey! Want to eat there hon?" Its kind of a running joke with us. My momma used to think the golden trough was so awesome.

I am actually old enough to remember the Golden Corral being a pretty nice steak house....not any more. Its a shit bucket, that people eat meals out of.
We took some students in there a few years back at a school I last worked for in the area I'm at... everyone got a tummy ache. Everyone. I didn't eat shit. Everything looked like fat or grease or overly processed nightmare.

I remember buffet style restaurants as a kid being so much better than this. 😕

Hubs and I rarely eat out anymore.

Reactions: BLEE

They still have the big recirculating fountain of liquid cheese and hair and trash, or was it liquid chocolate, hair and trash.

Just the idea of eating at a corral sounds disgusting, let alone the piss trough that’s comes to mind in the name golden corral

A “golden corral”
files.php

Ever since I was a kid, if I go into a restaurant and see it’s a buffet, I just walk back out and go elsewhere

I support having Boy Scouts, Girl scouts, and make a third for those who want co-ed, but don't force one to be co-ed that wasnt already. There are lots of reasons to blend, sure, but also reasons to keep separate and those need to remain an option.
There is / were coed scouting.
Venture crew.

My wife and I helped facillitate on crew for about 8 years till our sons went on to military.

It was good times but at the end it started to fall apart from inclusion and politically correct sjw agenda.

Fucking ruined forever.
We left it as its a shadow of what it once was.

The fashion industry is a pain in the ass for woman. It really is. Trying to find things that the body and feel comfy and don't cost a fortune can be a challenge at times (cue my go-to fashion of shorts and tank tops for the win).

BUT WTF is wrong with a private industry wanting to cater to a niche group? They should be allowed to do that. If another niche group feels they need representation, instead of attacking companies, encourage the start up of a company. Why TF does it always have to be about taking someone down or forcing them to change their ways? Total inclusion of everyone in everything isn't always the way.
Women dress to impress other women, not men. A huge industry is built on that premise.

I almost never eat out either, I prefer my own cooking most of the time as then I know what's in it and how it has been prepared and such.
I am with you 100% on that.
I like to cook and fast food in my opinion is only slightly better than dumpster diving.
We have a few local joints that me and the wife like to occasionally eat at one is a local brewery (Kannah Creek Edge water brewery) and an irish pub downtown.
I learned to cook at an early age since my mom was an exceptional cook and when i left home i quickly figured out if you want to eat good you best know your way around the kitchen.
Tacos Al Pastor is the menu tonite.

When i moved to az there was smoking hot women everywhere. I mean mind blowing hot chicks all the time. 15 years later it is a once a month or longer span between seeing an attractive woman. Sure there is cute ones, but not hotties. I don’t go out to bars very often, but it doesnt get any better there either. Fatties everywhere and those stupid high waist 80’s shorts/pants on way too many. Not sure what happened, but I do not approve. Bet if i were single and on the prowl i would spend 98% of my time alone. I find it repulsive.

When i moved to az there was smoking hot women everywhere. I mean mind blowing hot chicks all the time. 15 years later it is a once a month or longer span between seeing an attractive woman. Sure there is cute ones, but not hotties. I don’t go out to bars very often, but it doesnt get any better there either. Fatties everywhere and those stupid high waist 80’s shorts/pants on way too many. Not sure what happened, but I do not approve. Bet if i were single and on the prowl i would spend 98% of my time alone. I find it repulsive.

Same with south FL

Best places for good looking women is further into the country these days. Big cities are cows and lots of the few hot chicks start getting work done and just don’t look quite right again, like taking a nice sports car and bolting a APC rice burner wing onto the trunk

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308 and Jgunner
Same with south FL

Best places for good looking women is further into the country these days. Big cities are cows and lots of the few hot chicks start getting work done and just don’t look quite right again, like taking a nice sports car and bolting a APC rice burner wing onto the trunk
Truth. I was in a small town bar not long ago and there was actually hot chicks that came in. I was blown away. Girl at the safeway is my kinda hot too. In city is nothing but way fake girls and fatties. I don’t travel much anymore so I don’t see other states often, but last time i did i wasnt impressed elsewhere either. Whole country is in decline.

Reactions: TurboTrout
Go woke, get broke.

They forget most average female consumers are not interested in seeing ugly obese models anymore than the average male is interested in having obese, old, hairy half naked men model men's sports wear.

You buy based on envy, they look good in that, you want to look good in that.
You want to show off to others, compete with others or attract others.

If you want to be "comfortable" that's what loungewear is for and it does a way better job at that than anything a woke SJW based VC would try to sell you.
Exactly. They will lose big-time.
Tons and tons of women are just eating themselves to a disgusting state, normalizing this shit ain’t going to help.

I’m by a nice beach right now and there is like one chick so far that’s fuckable, and she has a basketball team worth of kids.

The future is looking far from sexy
Disagree...I think one side is keeping slim...
What size do you wear? Asking for president house plant.
I'm a 4 right now, thanks..
We actually don't have many mirrors in our house. We have one full length mirror and we keep that turned around most times.
Actually thats a good thing - I learned my lesson from a house with too many mirrors - esp. if they face one another.

This thread makes me wonder...where is Shankster...?

Yep. Last bras I bought there were early 2000s. Like 50 something bucks on sale. Uncomfortable damn things. Even with a fitting, kept slipping. What a waste.

To be honest, I've been much happier and more comfortable spending the majority of my time NOT wearing a bra. Its actually healthier for the lymph nodes, back, and shoulders. Why were the damn things even invented???
To keep the men teased!!!

About a year before I met the ball and chain, I met this really hot chick in a bar. She had 6 kids, we started talking and it was a freaking train wreck.

She didn't even have a career, she had been a house wife for 10 years. Was living on $7000 a month in child support.

I did the not today Isis thing, I packed up my thing and went to a strip club.

At some point you have to stop having kids and get a divorce, that time is not 10 years in with 6 kids.

• Wow
Reactions: LaraCroft
I think the what in the middle is Cousin Itt from the Addams Family.
That Non Birthing - Birthing Unit is Biden's Asst Sec of Health. He/She/It does remind me of It. Makes ya wonder if, (pick a pronoun) was going after "that look" ?

see #165

The post a few frames up has me worried about the little dog.

That Non Birthing - Birthing Unit is Biden's Asst Sec of Health. He/She/It does remind me of It. Makes ya wonder if, (pick a pronoun) was going after "that look" ?

see #165

The post a few frames up has me worried about the little dog.
The perfect response would be kill it before it escapes.

About a year before I met the ball and chain, I met this really hot chick in a bar. She had 6 kids, we started talking and it was a freaking train wreck.

She didn't even have a career, she had been a house wife for 10 years. Was living on $7000 a month in child support.

I did the not today Isis thing, I packed up my thing and went to a strip club.

At some point you have to stop having kids and get a divorce, that time is not 10 years in with 6 kids.

Some poor SOB is giving that woman 7k a month and she’s at a bar hunting for more rich dick....yuuuuup

Had a friend who was an exec at VS back in the day. Kept asking him to get me an autographed pic of Stephanie Seymour. Ended up getting an autographed mouse pad with Stephanie on it wearing a skimpy negligee. Still have it wrapped in plastic...

Reactions: TxLabRat
The bottom line is business need to stay the fuck out of politics and SJW bullshit.

If I was the CEO of any major company anytime someone were to ask about anything that had to with any of that SJW bullshit this would be my go to reply and nothing more…..

“Here at Widget X we try to make the best Widget Xs we can for our customers. We welcome people of all walks of life to buy our Widget Xs. We also hire the best and most qualified people we can find to help make Widget X second to none”

Last edited:
I guess VS doesn't realize how many men buy their over-priced drawers for wives/girlfriends...and obviously not the rainbow type men.

A private business can do what ever it wants. I laugh at NBA, MLB and NFL at thier plummeting viewership. VS has stockholders so you have an obligation not to fuck-up the company like this.

I guess VS doesn't realize how many men buy their over-priced drawers for wives/girlfriends...and obviously not the rainbow type men.

Having bought, or rather paid for TONS of Victoria secret shit over the years, and tons of uggs over the years, thinking they don’t know who’s actually buying their shit, it might be the woman picking panties off the wall, but very often it’s a straight white working class dude who’s actually buying them when that card is swiped

As with most things, if straight white working class men just all off a sudden poofed and vanished, this world would cease to function, the mass majority of inventions, emergency people, war fighters, builders, folks who run nuke plants, pilots, medical, etc

And straight white men are simple as all heck, just don’t go messing with them, but noooo got to label the guy who works 12hrs and just wants to comes home to his wife in a nice thong, or hang with his buddies, and label him all sorts of bad stuff.

My grandpa used to point out all the obese people at golden corral and loudly say "they're losing money on them folks!"

Reactions: Longshot231
Victor's Secret is going to start selling red flannel shirts and logger boots.

Modified this one off of FB.

Me trying to relieve myself in a 140 degree port a john after eating at Golden Corral...
GC.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Someone asked for braless boob pics a ways up. I forget who.

Here ya go.

Video.

Braless nipple. Hanging out.

Flopping everywhere.

Having a late-night snack / super early breakfast....

• Haha
Reactions: 1moaoff