• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dre

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2021
Malta
Heyo! First time posting here so if I make a mistake in channel please bear with me.

I recently purchased a Victrix Armaments Gladio T and absolutely love it, except for the fact that I am having some serious issues with the magazine not feeding correctly. There is very little information out there regarding not just this issue but Victrix in general and considering the price tag on one of these things, you wouldn't expect it to have such silly caveats.

The issues I am having are:
  1. The feed lips are wide enough that you can load it like any AR mag by simply pushing the round down and subsequently (regardless of how many rounds I have in the mag) they do not feed properly.
  2. Over 5 rounds in the mag and it bulges enough to not slide in or out smoothly.
  3. After just 1 shot the floor plate comes out of position and moves forward slightly as well as all the rounds in the mag (that may also be contributing to the overall issue).
I also have a Tikka T3X Tac A1 and have ZERO issues with the mag and only wish the Victrix one was better, as it would otherwise be a beaut!

Any ideas or experiences in this issue and how to fix. Also any idea if the AI mags are compatible with my rifle??

Dre

From what I read they are AICS friendly. However if I had a magazine malfunctioning as you describe, I would be all over the manufacturer to get it replaced.

BTW, welcome!

Reactions: Stoweit
Heyo! First time posting here so if I make a mistake in channel please bear with me.

I recently purchased a Victrix Armaments Gladio T and absolutely love it, except for the fact that I am having some serious issues with the magazine not feeding correctly. There is very little information out there regarding not just this issue but Victrix in general and considering the price tag on one of these things, you wouldn't expect it to have such silly caveats.

The issues I am having are:
  1. The feed lips are wide enough that you can load it like any AR mag by simply pushing the round down and subsequently (regardless of how many rounds I have in the mag) they do not feed properly.
  2. Over 5 rounds in the mag and it bulges enough to not slide in or out smoothly.
  3. After just 1 shot the floor plate comes out of position and moves forward slightly as well as all the rounds in the mag (that may also be contributing to the overall issue).
I also have a Tikka T3X Tac A1 and have ZERO issues with the mag and only wish the Victrix one was better, as it would otherwise be a beaut!

Any ideas or experiences in this issue and how to fix. Also any idea if the AI mags are compatible with my rifle??

Dre
Hi Dre, I have a Gladio T in 6.5 creedmor and I have the same problem, bought extra 2 mags and they all do the same, they bulge and with more than 5 rounds they do not go in. Supplier is in contact with Victrix and trying to resolve the issue. waiting for a reply from Victrix